View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 12:09 PM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 23<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 23069/71/75 TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lat View Post
hey rz,

i've tried cooking 23502 and 23081 in your kitchen, but i have two problems:
- after i've cooked, your autorun customizations don't run - your tweaks don't get applied, flamerise doesn't get set as the theme, etc...i don't know why. worked fine with your release version roms
- i've had problems getting my gps program (igo8 ) to work...can't seem to detect the gps on com4

dunno if it's just me, but i'd wonder if anybody else experiences this too.
thanks!

open up the batch file (start kitchen.cmd) for editing by right clicking on it and click edit. See if it is writing to the baseline.txt file. also check in zzzzz_baseline\files for baseline.txt (that is the file that holds the autorun commands). I do not use igo either so I cannot tell you, but for me live search works fine with gps as does gpsweatherradar and presumably every other gps app. are you using the nightly kitchen? if so which one (they're dated)

Last edited by raidzero; 10-29-2009 at 12:15 PM.