PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2009, 11:29 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 13<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 3.2 released! 23069

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Man, you rock even more than I thought! Anyway, I just noticed this morning that even after having been on Opera for a bit and texting a bit and making a couple of calls and general playing around with things my phone is running at 40%! That's incredible...for me anyway; I'm not sure what the average for people is. I expect battery life will be phenomenal! I haven't even done any battery life tweaking in the registry yet! I'm not sure what all you've already done.

All in all I'm extremely happy with your ROM. It's the fastest I've ever used. Granted I don't flash every day like some, but I've used Juicy, Mighty, Silence, NRG, Trentomac's Murda and a few other big names. None had this speed.

Add to that the fact that even though it's bleeding edge it's extremely stable. I can't think of any major bugs off the top of my head.

Nicely done my friend!
the thread has gotten away from me, I did not see this post until now. thanks! Battery life is a big consideration for me. I last all day and that's good enough for me. comes off charger at 650am and goes back on around 930pm. speed is my other consideration and again, those are strong words! thanks again I am glad you enjoy it!
Old 10-15-2009, 12:55 PM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

Lat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuff

sweet, looking forward to your manila 23069 bugfix update

yeah, had a few problems with the tachi installed via cab - # codes don't work, and it doesn't display the right number when a secondary (home) number is called from manila. hopefully the tachi dialer cooked into the room will fix that.

cheers

Replaced by an HTC Desire: DeFroST 5.x w/ HAVS kernel, 1113MHz ondemand
Old 10-15-2009, 01:10 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lat View Post
sweet, looking forward to your manila 23069 bugfix update

yeah, had a few problems with the tachi installed via cab - # codes don't work, and it doesn't display the right number when a secondary (home) number is called from manila. hopefully the tachi dialer cooked into the room will fix that.

cheers
yes the tachi cooked in has wokring ## codes and no bugs that I can find. It also works with contacts with multiple numbers.
Old 10-15-2009, 01:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

I use these two cabs and i think they fix those issues.
Old 10-15-2009, 01:49 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

manila bugfix up

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?5f4zjtynnd4
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-15-2009, 02:44 PM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

Lat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
sweet! downloading as we speak =D
Old 10-15-2009, 02:47 PM
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level

What all does the bug fix fix\do? Never mind I saw it from another post. Does that mean that you got you tube working?

Last edited by Sharkie405; 10-15-2009 at 02:54 PM.
Old 10-15-2009, 02:57 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
What all does the bug fix fix\do? Never mind I saw it from another post. Does that mean that you got you tube working?
yes it does. everything that anyone mentioned has been fixed, except for the comm manager text color, I could not figure out how to change that.. I tried values from 3 difft comm managers and could not figure it out.. I am sure if anyone is completely dissatisfied with the comm manager they could always install a cab of what they wanted.
Old 10-15-2009, 03:21 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
yes it does. everything that anyone mentioned has been fixed, except for the comm manager text color, I could not figure out how to change that.. I tried values from 3 difft comm managers and could not figure it out.. I am sure if anyone is completely dissatisfied with the comm manager they could always install a cab of what they wanted.
A chef who's on top of his sh**! Good stuff. Thanks for listening and reacting!
Old 10-15-2009, 03:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP
Carrier: Sprint

neilson is keeping up the good workneilson is keeping up the good work

Quote:
So Tachi Dialer is now included too? And is UC a go on this hotfix or no?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development