PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2009, 11:43 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 13<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 3.2 released! 23069

RAR bugfix release up http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?kynitemgjuk kitchen rarring now (has 23017 and 23069)
Old 10-16-2009, 11:52 AM
Zombway: Eat Flesh
Pocket PC: Droid

z0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIP
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 16<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 23069 TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

could we use the pagepool changer in the Ruu or do you hex it in?
Old 10-16-2009, 12:00 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

PP changer works fine. It has a 20mb PP by default
Old 10-16-2009, 12:02 PM

z0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIP

yeah i seen that i was going to change it to 24 but i figure 20 is good enough but nice to know it does work if i ever get ballsy and wanna go for 32
Old 10-16-2009, 12:04 PM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

Lat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuff
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 13<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 3.2 released! 23069

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
RAR bugfix release up http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?kynitemgjuk kitchen rarring now (has 23017 and 23069)
thanks! downloading

Replaced by an HTC Desire: DeFroST 5.x w/ HAVS kernel, 1113MHz ondemand
Old 10-16-2009, 12:07 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Wink Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 16<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 23069 TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by z0mbiexx View Post
yeah i seen that i was going to change it to 24 but i figure 20 is good enough but nice to know it does work if i ever get ballsy and wanna go for 32
really I think it'd be fine with a 16mb PP, I started using 20 for manila roms and now I just make em all 20. I have also experimented with 0 (dynamic pagepool) dynamic was ok, I did not test extensively, seemed fine to me though. everyone has different things to say about pagepool. it's just like "what rom is the best?" it all depends on how you like to use your phone.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-16-2009, 12:41 PM

bugs so far:
can't change the today image every time i click use this image and select one then hit okay it just acts like i did nothing.
Old 10-16-2009, 12:47 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
bugs so far:
can't change the today image every time i click use this image and select one then hit okay it just acts like i did nothing.
... I assume this a new development. I just changed my TF3d wallpaper successfully. if you mean for the WM wallpaper (start menu bg) I have always done that in pictures and videos, just open the picture, click menu and set as home background. this also works on my rom (the one I just uploaded). I did see though that it does not work via the settings menu. dont know why. it worked on the non bugfix release?

btw the kitchen is up:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ijyiuyyko1e
Old 10-16-2009, 01:00 PM

Sounds and Notifcations when trying to change the ringtones once i hit okay it just scrolls through all my ringtones and just auto sets to first ringtone that shows up and resets all settings doesn't save any and won't close unless hit end button.

also arcsoft had graphical error in landscape then froze when i hit set as default to my alltel settings and had to soft reset. seems to happen everytime go into landscape (well for me atleast)
Old 10-16-2009, 01:06 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Sounds and Notifcations when trying to change the ringtones once i hit okay it just scrolls through all my ringtones and just auto sets to first ringtone that shows up and resets all settings doesn't save any and won't close unless hit end button.

also arcsoft had graphical error in landscape then froze when i hit set as default to my alltel settings and had to soft reset. seems to happen everytime go into landscape (well for me atleast)
obviously the packages that fixed the manila issues break other things. I am pulling this one back AGAIN..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development