PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2009, 02:14 PM
Zombway: Eat Flesh
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: VZW

z0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 16<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 23069 TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

i've seen some roms with a taskbar thats hidden where the new taskbar clock is. but hey if i gotta go taskbarless to have a working raidzero rom i'll do it.
Old 10-16-2009, 02:23 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by z0mbiexx View Post
i've seen some roms with a taskbar thats hidden where the new taskbar clock is. but hey if i gotta go taskbarless to have a working raidzero rom i'll do it.
lol thanks! I figured out what is breaking the ringtones and wallpapers in manila: htc framework. the sad part is weather gps location relies on it... (or so I'm told)

not unfixable, just going to look for a different version of it that doesnt break anything

Last edited by raidzero; 10-16-2009 at 02:27 PM.
Old 10-16-2009, 02:25 PM

z0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIP

i've never gotten GPS weather to work and don't know how honestly.

Task Manager 2.1.1918.3631.20 is what another rom with same system build runs it has a task manager but its hidden in the right upper corner. maybe something to look into?
Old 10-16-2009, 02:27 PM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

Lat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuff

i can confirm the wallpaper bug. everything else seems to be working fine. i don't dare go into my settings and notifications, need to use the phone for the next little while =P

Replaced by an HTC Desire: DeFroST 5.x w/ HAVS kernel, 1113MHz ondemand
Old 10-16-2009, 02:29 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by z0mbiexx View Post
i've never gotten GPS weather to work and don't know how honestly.

Task Manager 2.1.1918.3631.20 is what another rom with same system build runs it has a task manager but its hidden in the right upper corner. maybe something to look into?
it works on my rom, have you tried it? mine worked out of the box, not using gps since I was inside but it got close, then when I got home it told me I was halfway across the state, but at least it worked.. lol I think the geolocation service needs work on htc's part
Old 10-16-2009, 02:30 PM

i set weather on my location it just sits there forever. -shrug-
Old 10-16-2009, 02:47 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

eh I wont worry about it then, I just flashed my "fixed" manila rom onto my active TP so we'll see if it all works as intended. I am downloading murdarom which is the only reference to that task manager version I could find.

geolocation weather still works without htc framework
so does youtube
so what exactly htc framework DOES (besides break ringtones and wallpapers) i do not know..

and oh yeah, this is the first time I have used UC (only for exchange settings). that is badass I was so tired of entering the same stuff over and over and over..

Last edited by raidzero; 10-16-2009 at 02:51 PM.
Old 10-16-2009, 02:49 PM

yeah thats the rom im running. and he makes it with calks so maybe get that kitchen and import the exts into yours?
Old 10-16-2009, 02:50 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
eh I wont worry about it then, I just flashed my "fixed" manila rom onto my active TP so we'll see if it all works as intended. I am downloading murdarom which is the only reference to that task manager version I could find.

geolocation weather still works without htc framework
It is just a reg setting to get it hidden, also in the 23071 build it doesnt work, the taskbar covers it, looks like we might have to switch to showcase, i also read somewhere if you tap the clock, then tap it again taskmanager should show up
Old 10-16-2009, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeandestroyx View Post
It is just a reg setting to get it hidden, also in the 23071 build it doesnt work, the taskbar covers it, looks like we might have to switch to showcase, i also read somewhere if you tap the clock, then tap it again taskmanager should show up
i can confirm double tapping the clock shows the taskmanager i never knew that.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development