PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2009, 11:11 PM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

Lat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 23<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 23069/71/75 TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Does last nights kitchen have manila in it. I just cooked a ROM with it and there's no TF3D. I did choose manila, by the way. Nevermind, I think I know what happened.
It does, just remove the _skip file from the gen.y manila r1.5 ext

Replaced by an HTC Desire: DeFroST 5.x w/ HAVS kernel, 1113MHz ondemand
Old 10-29-2009, 11:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 23<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 23069/71/75 TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lat View Post
It does, just remove the _skip file from the gen.y manila r1.5 ext
Damn, that's new. Already built a new one with an older kitchen. Oh well...
Old 10-29-2009, 11:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO
Carrier: Sprint

philliyxx is keeping up the good workphilliyxx is keeping up the good workphilliyxx is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to philliyxx

I prefer the alarm clock options in the 69 build that allowed me to choose the snooze time. whats up with it changing in 71 build?

Old 10-30-2009, 12:46 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

What's new in 10-30?
Old 10-30-2009, 07:54 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by philliyxx View Post
I prefer the alarm clock options in the 69 build that allowed me to choose the snooze time. whats up with it changing in 71 build?
I did not change anything, that must be MS at work. is it present in 23081 or 23502?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
What's new in 10-30?
new in 10-30 is the ability to cook in both titanium and manila, personalizer and phm regedit is included. a few behind the scenes kitchen changes to make adding new builds completely plug and play. I am thinking of adding a feature that sort of autoupdates the kitchen for you when there are new builds available, kinda like ppckitchen does. This is just a thought, we'll see how it actually works if I try to implement it..

ohamajs: as sharkie said you need to disable UAC on vista/win7. I always just disable it and did not think anyone really used it. baseline the sys just means take out stuff from windows like windows live, live search, adobeflash, onenote... also as sharkie said there are no options to chose the ingredients. you put what you want in there yourself. even in 10-30 is will not tell you ytou can type none or both to the titanium or manila prompt, but you can.

lat - I have no idea why it isnt working for you, just to be sure you have no form of user account control on and you are logged on as an administrator on your machine, right? what OS are you running it on? two different PC's and the same thing?! I have tried it on two difft PC's also and it works on both, but on both uac is off and I have admin privileges... the uac thing doesnt make sense why it would stop autorun. when you are cooking do you see autorun get cooked in in the beginning of the EXT processing section?
Old 10-30-2009, 10:13 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Raid I installed last nigth 10-30 when I need to see the information about my batt % I touch it the batt icon and it's not display the infromation like with the other kitchens.
Old 10-30-2009, 10:36 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
Raid I installed last nigth 10-30 when I need to see the information about my batt % I touch it the batt icon and it's not display the infromation like with the other kitchens.
what sys version? I am running 23502 manila and it works.. AH I just saw something, on my other T running 23502 titanium, I go to the notifications area and click the battery icon and it displays fine, but if I turn off the screen and then turn it back on it makes it go away and I turn it off and on again it shows... this also happens on 23502 manila. seems like a bug in 23502, no battery driver stuff has changed as that is all kept in OEMDRIVERS

Last edited by raidzero; 10-30-2009 at 10:38 AM.
Old 10-30-2009, 12:04 PM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status

Lat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
lat - I have no idea why it isnt working for you, just to be sure you have no form of user account control on and you are logged on as an administrator on your machine, right? what OS are you running it on? two different PC's and the same thing?! I have tried it on two difft PC's also and it works on both, but on both uac is off and I have admin privileges... the uac thing doesnt make sense why it would stop autorun. when you are cooking do you see autorun get cooked in in the beginning of the EXT processing section?
1st try was with UAC off on Windows 7 x64, 2nd try was with my WinXP desktop machine (yup, admin on both)...oh well, it isn't that big of a deal to just provision your xmls manually; just curious as to why that only happened to me =)

I also haven't been able to resolve my GPS issue with 23502. My phone is able to detect the GPS on COM4, then it searches for satellites and starts to get a lock. After a few seconds, it gets the lock, then crashes my PPC (automatically resets). After this happens, no software can access the GPS at all on COM4 anymore, until I pull the battery (even with a soft resets, hard resets, and a reflash, apparently).
I'm going to flash back to 23071 or 23069 which were perfectly stable and try it again, just make sure it worked properly back then...to confirm it isn't faulty hardware

Last edited by Lat; 10-30-2009 at 12:09 PM.
Old 10-30-2009, 12:16 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lat View Post
1st try was with UAC off on Windows 7 x64, 2nd try was with my WinXP desktop machine (yup, admin on both)...oh well, it isn't that big of a deal to just provision your xmls manually; just curious as to why that only happened to me =)

I also haven't been able to resolve my GPS issue with 23502. My phone is able to detect the GPS on COM4, then it searches for satellites and starts to get a lock. After a few seconds, it gets the lock, then crashes my PPC (automatically resets). After this happens, no software can access the GPS at all on COM4 anymore, until I pull the battery (even with a soft resets, hard resets, and a reflash, apparently).
I'm going to flash back to 23071 or 23069 which were perfectly stable and try it again, just make sure it worked properly back then...to confirm it isn't faulty hardware
I doubt its hardware. I am pretty sure my gps works in 23502 though so I don't know. I have a feeling something else may not be working with the kitchen and not just the autorun for you. what it is I have NO idea though. what is the exact size of the nbh produced by the kitchen and what values have you given it for all the prompts? I will build one with the same values and compare the size, just to see if everything is actually making it into the rom
Old 10-30-2009, 12:38 PM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
I doubt its hardware. I am pretty sure my gps works in 23502 though so I don't know. I have a feeling something else may not be working with the kitchen and not just the autorun for you. what it is I have NO idea though. what is the exact size of the nbh produced by the kitchen and what values have you given it for all the prompts? I will build one with the same values and compare the size, just to see if everything is actually making it into the rom
Sure thing...I'm just downloading 10-30 right now for apples to apples...

I'll enter 'Lat' for the name, '23502' for the SYS/XIP version 'manila' for the version, 'y' for baseline, and '16' for the page pool.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development