PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2009, 04:05 PM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

Lat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 16<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 23069 TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
well except for that one time she threw my TP's in the garbage...
but to be fair I deserved it, it was her birthday and I was supposed to be baking a cake, not a rom.
LOL...ouch. Well, I'm glad your TPs survived, haha.

And yeah, it's pretty much a given that priority should go to a SO on their birthday =P

Replaced by an HTC Desire: DeFroST 5.x w/ HAVS kernel, 1113MHz ondemand
Old 10-16-2009, 06:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

m_reyna_16 is becoming a great contributor
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 13<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 3.2 released! 23069

Quote:
I won't, but the kitchen needs some work as it does not work properly on anything higher than 23069. something has changed in 2307x.. my themes dont work, my icons dont work, activesync doesnt work... I will upload the kitchen but dont expect anything higher than 23069 to plug and play well with it.. btw I am abandoning version numbers on my roms and kitchens. they will only be known by their SYS versions, maybe a .1 or .2 if there are changes but the SYS stays the same. I am starting to confuse myself lol
the 23069 kitchen is fine, thats a fast rom!
Old 10-16-2009, 07:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

m_reyna_16 is becoming a great contributor

raid, i am downloading your kitchen right now and i have a question.....

all of these fixes that you are talking about...are they in the kitchen already or what do i need to do after downloading them?

also, a lil suggestion....im not done downloading your kitchen, therefore dont know how you modified it. when i downloaded dcd's kitchen, i saw that he had his folders numbered, maybe so that he can override the files he wants in order? maybe if you do this too, you can get the manila fixes and any other fixes cooked in right, so that they wont be overridden after wards
Old 10-16-2009, 09:50 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

you can do the numbering thing if you want, it just goes alphabetical and numerical.

delete htc framework to fix the wallpaper and ringtone bug. remove showcase suite to improve stability. you can also remove lockstreamdrm, streamingmedia, streamingsrcfilter and youtube 2.5 (1.6 works where 2.5 does not...)

in my kitchen it works the same as dcd's - Tachi will come before titanium and both of those get added after the raidzero folder, within a subfolder the same rules apply. my SMS fix, I added RZ to it so it would go to the end of the manila files folder.. you'll see. everything is already in the correct order.
Old 10-16-2009, 09:56 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP

neilson is keeping up the good workneilson is keeping up the good work

So raid, what's the current status of the Manila ROM fixing?
Old 10-16-2009, 10:08 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

it's fixed, just need to make the old HTC task manager work on 6.5.1. showcase ends up causing instability. if nothing else I can just remove showcase and just keep the task manager thats in the start menu..
Old 10-16-2009, 10:12 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
it's fixed, just need to make the old HTC task manager work on 6.5.1. showcase ends up causing instability. if nothing else I can just remove showcase and just keep the task manager thats in the start menu..
I know this sounds crazy, but HTC Volume Control was working on original Manila 23069 and I was wondering if that was just a fluke on my part or if you ready did manage to get that to work?
Old 10-16-2009, 10:16 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilson View Post
I know this sounds crazy, but HTC Volume Control was working on original Manila 23069 and I was wondering if that was just a fluke on my part or if you ready did manage to get that to work?
if it did I did not do anything to make it work, I just added the package. I do not care for htc voume control, the WM one works fine for me. I can work on it though its probably not that hard
Old 10-16-2009, 10:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
if it did I did not do anything to make it work, I just added the package. I do not care for htc voume control, the WM one works fine for me. I can work on it though its probably not that hard
Thanks, even if you decide to stick to the default WM Volume Dialer then we can at least have the option of installing HTC's and knowing it'll work.
Old 10-16-2009, 11:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Carrier formerly known as Alltel

diveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

/mourns the loss of the standard phone canvas :_(

beautiful rom man!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development