PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2009, 01:07 PM
Zombway: Eat Flesh
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: VZW

z0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 16<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 23069 TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

man now i feel bad
Old 10-16-2009, 01:13 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by z0mbiexx View Post
man now i feel bad
lol no I just think I am in over my head with manila, as I have never really even used it I don't think I should be trying to make roms with it hah..
Old 10-16-2009, 01:15 PM

z0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIP

we gotta learn to do something new sometimes
Old 10-16-2009, 01:29 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

yeah, I will look into manila more... in the meantime there's always the kitchen so feel free to swap out packages and tweak things until it works lol
Old 10-16-2009, 01:32 PM

last time i tried to cook a rom was with calks and everytime my manila would just show up white. so i gave up. lol
Old 10-16-2009, 01:38 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
last time i tried to cook a rom was with calks and everytime my manila would just show up white. so i gave up. lol
yeah manila is a b****. IMO, a b**** to even try to use let alone cook it lol. anyway I am done bashing on it.. I have some ideas as to why it broke everything else, just based on how the manila issues were fixed.
It is also a great thing that the titanium rom is unaffected, meaning the problems lie only in manila, which is a relief. It SUCKS to make so many changes to certain areas of a kitchen only to find out the problem was there all along somewhere else..

Last edited by raidzero; 10-16-2009 at 01:43 PM.
Old 10-16-2009, 01:55 PM

i honestly think its showcasesuite because when i open tmail.exe and then try and close it it freezes my phone just like it did when i installed showcase on the last rom.
Old 10-16-2009, 02:04 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
i honestly think its showcasesuite because when i open tmail.exe and then try and close it it freezes my phone just like it did when i installed showcase on the last rom.
well that is not what is causing the wallpaper/ringtone issues, but I do think it contributes to little freezes ... I personally have no problem with removing it as I am happy with hitting start > task manager to close programs
Old 10-16-2009, 02:06 PM

yeah i think it'd be better removed or maybe uninstallable.
Old 10-16-2009, 02:11 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

things that are cooked in cannot be uninstalled. I will just tell people to install it themselves if they want it. Since 23060 I have gotten used to the lack of the task manager in the top already, in fact with the new native kernel I don't think I have had any issues with memory management.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development