PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2009, 03:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc tp
Carrier: sprint

lil darlin is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 18<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 23069 TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

how about youtube
Old 10-19-2009, 04:07 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

just install a youtube cab, does that not work? I thought you meant from websites

straight from DCD's server: http://dcd1182.n715dp.com/index.php?...9161426_00.cab

streamingmedia is not needed just for youtube. modified to go into the multimedia section of my start menu:

in fact if you just want youtube do not install that streamingmedia, it impacts youtube framerate in a bad way

Last edited by raidzero; 10-19-2009 at 04:24 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-19-2009, 04:30 PM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

Lat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
This is the script (sanitized, mind you)

I will then just set this as a scheduled task in windows for midnight every night.
Nightly kitchen update? Whoa. Sweet.

Replaced by an HTC Desire: DeFroST 5.x w/ HAVS kernel, 1113MHz ondemand
Old 10-19-2009, 04:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc tp
Carrier: sprint

lil darlin is a n00b

As usual awesome work,thank you so much , you work has made my device 200 times better. be on the lookout for my donation, thanks again
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-19-2009, 04:51 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil darlin View Post
As usual awesome work,thank you so much , you work has made my device 200 times better. be on the lookout for my donation, thanks again
Thanks! I am glad you enjoy your phone more on my account!
Old 10-20-2009, 03:42 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

m_reyna_16 is becoming a great contributor

can somebody post a pic of the dialer skin that is in the kitchen?
Old 10-20-2009, 08:30 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_reyna_16 View Post
can somebody post a pic of the dialer skin that is in the kitchen?
mikeknoop's v2d tachi black/blue:

those are generic screenshots from energyrom. mine is of course 23069 so the softkeys differ but its the same skin
Old 10-20-2009, 01:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

m_reyna_16 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
mikeknoop's v2d tachi black/blue:

those are generic screenshots from energyrom. mine is of course 23069 so the softkeys differ but its the same skin
good thing its this dialer... ive always wanted to ask....

i like this black dialer because the grey background lets you see the person you are talking to, in other words, since in the other black dialer, the one that has the green with red and black, the background is all black, and since the lettering is black too, you cant see how long youve been talking, who you are talking to (obviously you know but cant read it), etc. how can i edit this dialer or the other one so that instead of blue, it has the green color but with the grey background? also, i think the highlight is blue on this one, how can i change it to say red or green?
Old 10-20-2009, 02:01 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_reyna_16 View Post
good thing its this dialer... ive always wanted to ask....

i like this black dialer because the grey background lets you see the person you are talking to, in other words, since in the other black dialer, the one that has the green with red and black, the background is all black, and since the lettering is black too, you cant see how long youve been talking, who you are talking to (obviously you know but cant read it), etc. how can i edit this dialer or the other one so that instead of blue, it has the green color but with the grey background? also, i think the highlight is blue on this one, how can i change it to say red or green?

look in the kitchen and look in Phone Dialer - Tachi PhoneCanvas - Black-Blue\files. you can edit those files to be whatever colors you like. mainly assets_dialer_normal and pressed and also smartdial
Old 10-20-2009, 03:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Damn, I need to start cooking! My next day off will be dedicated to learning how to cook!

Anyone wanna give me a heads up on some threads to start with, that'd be great!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development