PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2009, 11:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 15<<6.5 NK-23506-TF3d 2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi Complia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I'm not sure if it's the most up to date version... It has green highlights instead of blue/purple.
Thank you Sharkie

Last edited by jdm627; 11-16-2009 at 11:47 PM.
Old 11-16-2009, 11:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

Nazgul07 is just getting started
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 15<<6.5 NK-23506-TF3d 2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi Complia

Quote:
Does anyone have a tested and verified Background4all cab for manila 2.5? I've tried several and none seem to work.

I can't seem to get the home page to set a picture. It's like hit or miss. How can I get it to use pictures from my storage card? I don't see an option for that?

Does anyone have a clear slider that they've tried? I thought I saw a cab for one like NRG's ROM, but I can't find it again.
When you are on the home tab, choose this: Menu/Home Wallpaper/Weather Wallpaper. After that tilt you phone SIDEWAYS. then you will see a menu option called "Albums", click it and choose Storage Card. I found this the other day on accident. I think it's just a bug that it's not on the portrait screen.
Old 11-16-2009, 11:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazgul07 View Post
When you are on the home tab, choose this: Menu/Home Wallpaper/Weather Wallpaper. After that tilt you phone SIDEWAYS. then you will see a menu option called "Albums", click it and choose Storage Card. I found this the other day on accident. I think it's just a bug that it's not on the portrait screen.
For one, it's awesome you found that! Thanks!

For two, it still won't set a picture though. The background always stays the same. I know it's done it before. I just can't get it to now... Maybe it's to do w/my trying so many background4all tabs that failed...

Last edited by Sharkie405; 11-16-2009 at 11:47 PM.
Old 11-16-2009, 11:49 PM
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
I'm not sure if it's the most up to date version... It has green highlights instead of blue/purple.
RZ told me about this Could you please tell me where is this for delete in the kitchen? I wuold like to use your EZ cab in the kitchen.

That keyboard is just a modified EZ input, I think I put up an EXT on this thread somewhere, if not you can get it from calk's kitchen, just be sure to delete the defaultim line from the registry settings (from fingerkeyboards if you want ezinput to be default and vise versa)
Old 11-16-2009, 11:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

Nazgul07 is just getting started

Quote:
For one, it's awesome you found that! Thanks!

For two, it still won't set a picture though. The background always stays the same. I know it's done it before. I just can't get it to now... Maybe it's to do w/my trying so many background4all tabs that failed...
Lol probably. I've tried a few BG4All cab's and haven't gotten any to work. I'm sure a clean flash will fix it. But i know that's almost not worth it lol. Considering that you will probably flash again in the next day anyway like all of us hehe
Old 11-17-2009, 12:05 AM
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level

I have not had success at cooking another keyboard in. I did not spend a lot of time trying because I love Fingerkeyboard. I was only trying to cook the version w/arrows. I find arrows to be very convenient to me as I type.

RZ's keyboard file is in RZ/EXT/Baseline/4_rz_apps (11/16/09 kitchen). I've tried deleting it before and putting in my own EXTs, but it didn't work.

Actually, I don't think I ever deleted RZ keyboard. I think I was only trying to add mine and it seemed like it didn't work because there was already a fingerboard installed. So if you delete it, it may work. Let me know...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-17-2009, 12:12 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
I have not had success at cooking another keyboard in. I did not spend a lot of time trying because I love Fingerkeyboard. I was only trying to cook the version w/arrows. I find arrows to be very convenient to me as I type.

RZ's keyboard file is in RZ/EXT/Baseline/4_rz_apps (11/16/09 kitchen). I've tried deleting it before and putting in my own EXTs, but it didn't work.

Actually, I don't think I ever deleted RZ keyboard. I think I was only trying to add mine and it seemed like it didn't work because there was already a fingerboard installed. So if you delete it, it may work. Let me know...
Ok, I'll try tonight kitchen and let you know.
Old 11-17-2009, 12:37 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazgul07 View Post
Lol probably. I've tried a few BG4All cab's and haven't gotten any to work. I'm sure a clean flash will fix it. But i know that's almost not worth it lol. Considering that you will probably flash again in the next day anyway like all of us hehe
I hard reset and now I have two different pics as backgrounds. One on my home page and a different one on the rest of the tabs. The odd thing is the pic on the rest of the tabs is from before I hard reset. It was the one I was trying to set as the background before. I never bothered saving it to my storage card so I don't know why it's even still there. I can't find it in Albums or Pics&Vids.
It would seem though that there is already some sort of background4all tabs thing going on already then. It must just be very buggy. Weird!

Yeah, I plan to get up at 3:30am so I can download tonight's kitchen and flash a new ROM before I go to work at 6am. I'll flash back to stock overnight so I have my extra alarm in the morning. Doin' the flash dance will probably help things out a little too.
Old 11-17-2009, 01:00 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
I hard reset and now I have two different pics as backgrounds. One on my home page and a different one on the rest of the tabs. The odd thing is the pic on the rest of the tabs is from before I hard reset. It was the one I was trying to set as the background before. I never bothered saving it to my storage card so I don't know why it's even still there. I can't find it in Albums or Pics&Vids.
It would seem though that there is already some sort of background4all tabs thing going on already then. It must just be very buggy. Weird!

Yeah, I plan to get up at 3:30am so I can download tonight's kitchen and flash a new ROM before I go to work at 6am. I'll flash back to stock overnight so I have my extra alarm in the morning. Doin' the flash dance will probably help things out a little too.
I installed g-alarm and I had not any problem for my morning alarm midle time waiting for new kitchen with alarms fixed.

galarm_2.1.2.cab

Last edited by jdm627; 11-17-2009 at 01:05 AM.
Old 11-17-2009, 05:54 AM
VIP Member

RZ, I see you added the programs tab in. Sweet! Good move.

I went in to settings and disabled the people tab and now Sense won't launch. Hard-resetting to see if it happens again.

Yeah, so I think that's an official bug. I tried to change the tabs around again and Sense won't launch. Let me know if this happens to anyone else who's cooked w/last night's kitchen. I don't think it's anything I did... I didn't really cook anything that's to do with manila except the 16 square quick link cab.

I think I figured it out. If I go into personalizations and only uncheck one of the tab boxes Sense is fine. However, if I rearrange the order of the tabs Sense will not load. I cooked another ROM w/out the 16 quick link cab cooked in and got the same results.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 11-17-2009 at 06:45 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development