View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 12:37 AM
Sharkie405
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 15<<6.5 NK-23506-TF3d 2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi Complia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazgul07 View Post
Lol probably. I've tried a few BG4All cab's and haven't gotten any to work. I'm sure a clean flash will fix it. But i know that's almost not worth it lol. Considering that you will probably flash again in the next day anyway like all of us hehe
I hard reset and now I have two different pics as backgrounds. One on my home page and a different one on the rest of the tabs. The odd thing is the pic on the rest of the tabs is from before I hard reset. It was the one I was trying to set as the background before. I never bothered saving it to my storage card so I don't know why it's even still there. I can't find it in Albums or Pics&Vids.
It would seem though that there is already some sort of background4all tabs thing going on already then. It must just be very buggy. Weird!

Yeah, I plan to get up at 3:30am so I can download tonight's kitchen and flash a new ROM before I go to work at 6am. I'll flash back to stock overnight so I have my extra alarm in the morning. Doin' the flash dance will probably help things out a little too.