View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 01:00 AM
jdm627
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 15<<6.5 NK-23506-TF3d 2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi Complia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I hard reset and now I have two different pics as backgrounds. One on my home page and a different one on the rest of the tabs. The odd thing is the pic on the rest of the tabs is from before I hard reset. It was the one I was trying to set as the background before. I never bothered saving it to my storage card so I don't know why it's even still there. I can't find it in Albums or Pics&Vids.
It would seem though that there is already some sort of background4all tabs thing going on already then. It must just be very buggy. Weird!

Yeah, I plan to get up at 3:30am so I can download tonight's kitchen and flash a new ROM before I go to work at 6am. I'll flash back to stock overnight so I have my extra alarm in the morning. Doin' the flash dance will probably help things out a little too.
I installed g-alarm and I had not any problem for my morning alarm midle time waiting for new kitchen with alarms fixed.

galarm_2.1.2.cab

Last edited by jdm627; 11-17-2009 at 01:05 AM.