PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2009, 06:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

CrossXcalibur is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 15<<6.5 NK-23506-TF3d 2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi Complia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
RZ, I see you added the programs tab in. Sweet! Good move.

I went in to settings and disabled the people tab and now Sense won't launch. Hard-resetting to see if it happens again.

Yeah, so I think that's an official bug. I tried to change the tabs around again and Sense won't launch. Let me know if this happens to anyone else who's cooked w/last night's kitchen. I don't think it's anything I did... I didn't really cook anything that's to do with manila except the 16 square quick link cab.

I think I figured it out. If I go into personlizations and only uncheck one of the tab boxes Sense is fine. However, if I rearrange the order of the tabs Sense will not load. I cooked another ROM w/out the 16 quick link cab cooked in and got the same results.
I have tried searching for that 16 square quick link cab with no success. Would you mind sharing a link for it? Thanks.
Old 11-17-2009, 06:44 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 15<<6.5 NK-23506-TF3d 2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi Complia

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossXcalibur View Post
I have tried searching for that 16 square quick link cab with no success. Would you mind sharing a link for it? Thanks.
There you go.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Vovichek&Jamrecords_16Shortcuts.cab (173.4 KB, 23 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-17-2009, 07:08 AM
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
RZ, I see you added the programs tab in. Sweet! Good move.

I went in to settings and disabled the people tab and now Sense won't launch. Hard-resetting to see if it happens again.

Yeah, so I think that's an official bug. I tried to change the tabs around again and Sense won't launch. Let me know if this happens to anyone else who's cooked w/last night's kitchen. I don't think it's anything I did... I didn't really cook anything that's to do with manila except the 16 square quick link cab.

I think I figured it out. If I go into personalizations and only uncheck one of the tab boxes Sense is fine. However, if I rearrange the order of the tabs Sense will not load. I cooked another ROM w/out the 16 quick link cab cooked in and got the same results.
It seems I can uncheck or check any boxes and Sense loads fine. Sense only has a loading problem when I move a tab to a different spot in line. There's no way I've found to fix it save doing a hard reset...

Anyone have the latest youtube EXTs or a cab perhaps? I don't see it on my phone. It may be in the kitchen hiding.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 11-17-2009 at 10:39 AM.
Old 11-17-2009, 10:49 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

Sharkie, I can move tabs around in my manila just fine, using the kitchen exactly as it was last night. I am glad the programs tab works, although there is a bug, is slot 1 and 2 are occupied the rest of the slots don't show the correct icon, I will lock slot 1 in tonights kitchen.

jdm, what I meant by removing the defaultim line of the app.reg of the new keyboard is this:

open up app.reg of the new keyboard EXT, then search for the phrase "defaultim" delete that line. that line makes a registry entry that sets which keyboard is the default. obviously, we cannot have 2 defaults. If you want to make the new keyboard the default then just do the same for the app.reg of fingerlkeyboard but leave the defaultim line there in the new keyboard. Here goes my crappy attempt at a spanish translation:

Quote:
el jdm, qué signifiqué quitando la lÃ*nea del defaultim del app.reg del nuevo teclado es éste: abra app.reg de la nueva extensión del teclado, después busque para el " de la frase; defaultim" suprima esa lÃ*nea. esa lÃ*nea hace una entrada del registro esos los sistemas que el teclado es el defecto. obviamente, no podemos tener 2 defectos. Si usted quiere hacer el nuevo teclado que el defecto entonces apenas hace iguales para el app.reg del fingerlkeyboard pero deje la lÃ*nea del defaultim allÃ* en el nuevo teclado. AquÃ* va mi tentativa mala en una traducción española:
to all the praise, thanks! I am glad you all enjoy it! Just wait for the real port [ not that I am belittling akeo/amarullz/kisja by any means, it's amazing what they can do!] (by yozgatg) !!
Old 11-17-2009, 11:52 AM
VIP Member

I'll cook one up as is when I get home from work and see what happens.

RZ, what about your background. Are you able to set a pic. as the home page background 100% of the time?

Last edited by Sharkie405; 11-17-2009 at 12:19 PM.
Old 11-17-2009, 12:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

CrossXcalibur is just getting started

Just wait for the real port [ not that I am belittling akeo/amarullz/kisja by any means, it's amazing what they can do!] (by yozgatg) !![/QUOTE]

Does that mean he is working on one right now?!?!?!
Old 11-17-2009, 01:09 PM
VIP Member
Carrier: Sprint

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
Sharkie, I can move tabs around in my manila just fine, using the kitchen exactly as it was last night. I am glad the programs tab works, although there is a bug, is slot 1 and 2 are occupied the rest of the slots don't show the correct icon, I will lock slot 1 in tonights kitchen.

jdm, what I meant by removing the defaultim line of the app.reg of the new keyboard is this:

open up app.reg of the new keyboard EXT, then search for the phrase "defaultim" delete that line. that line makes a registry entry that sets which keyboard is the default. obviously, we cannot have 2 defaults. If you want to make the new keyboard the default then just do the same for the app.reg of fingerlkeyboard but leave the defaultim line there in the new keyboard. Here goes my crappy attempt at a spanish translation:

to all the praise, thanks! I am glad you all enjoy it! Just wait for the real port [ not that I am belittling akeo/amarullz/kisja by any means, it's amazing what they can do!] (by yozgatg) !!
Jajajajajajajaja. Thank you for translated in spanish Now, how can I open app.reg I ned a progam for it?
Old 11-17-2009, 01:15 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
Jajajajajajajaja. Thank you for translated in spanish Now, how can I open app.reg I ned a progam for it?
no just use notepad, right click on app.reg and click edit

ninguna libreta justa del uso, la derecha - chasque encendido app.reg y el tecleo corrige

and xcalibur, yes yozgatg is working on a 2.5 port, but the sad news is his phone had to be sent off for service and that will delay his work for a few weeks. I read that in his thread.
Old 11-17-2009, 01:17 PM
VIP Member

That sucks!
Old 11-17-2009, 02:45 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

yeah but it will be worth it.. look at his 2.1, which was a port from WVGA to VGA

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development