View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 10:49 AM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 15<<6.5 NK-23506-TF3d 2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi Complia

Sharkie, I can move tabs around in my manila just fine, using the kitchen exactly as it was last night. I am glad the programs tab works, although there is a bug, is slot 1 and 2 are occupied the rest of the slots don't show the correct icon, I will lock slot 1 in tonights kitchen.

jdm, what I meant by removing the defaultim line of the app.reg of the new keyboard is this:

open up app.reg of the new keyboard EXT, then search for the phrase "defaultim" delete that line. that line makes a registry entry that sets which keyboard is the default. obviously, we cannot have 2 defaults. If you want to make the new keyboard the default then just do the same for the app.reg of fingerlkeyboard but leave the defaultim line there in the new keyboard. Here goes my crappy attempt at a spanish translation:

Quote:
el jdm, qué signifiqué quitando la lÃ*nea del defaultim del app.reg del nuevo teclado es éste: abra app.reg de la nueva extensión del teclado, después busque para el " de la frase; defaultim" suprima esa lÃ*nea. esa lÃ*nea hace una entrada del registro esos los sistemas que el teclado es el defecto. obviamente, no podemos tener 2 defectos. Si usted quiere hacer el nuevo teclado que el defecto entonces apenas hace iguales para el app.reg del fingerlkeyboard pero deje la lÃ*nea del defaultim allÃ* en el nuevo teclado. AquÃ* va mi tentativa mala en una traducción española:
to all the praise, thanks! I am glad you all enjoy it! Just wait for the real port [ not that I am belittling akeo/amarullz/kisja by any means, it's amazing what they can do!] (by yozgatg) !!