View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 02:01 PM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 18<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 23069 TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_reyna_16 View Post
good thing its this dialer... ive always wanted to ask....

i like this black dialer because the grey background lets you see the person you are talking to, in other words, since in the other black dialer, the one that has the green with red and black, the background is all black, and since the lettering is black too, you cant see how long youve been talking, who you are talking to (obviously you know but cant read it), etc. how can i edit this dialer or the other one so that instead of blue, it has the green color but with the grey background? also, i think the highlight is blue on this one, how can i change it to say red or green?

look in the kitchen and look in Phone Dialer - Tachi PhoneCanvas - Black-Blue\files. you can edit those files to be whatever colors you like. mainly assets_dialer_normal and pressed and also smartdial