PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2009, 05:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

bkimbler is keeping up the good workbkimbler is keeping up the good workbkimbler is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 13<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 3.2 released! 23069

You the man Raidzero!

Anyone have a link to the Tachi dialer cab that is used in Calukin's rom? It has a soft button on the screen for the keyboard.

Thanks.

Last edited by bkimbler; 10-13-2009 at 07:21 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-13-2009, 05:48 PM
Zombway: Eat Flesh
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: VZW

z0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIP

aww your UC totally skipped my SDConfig.txt thats so much more work for me. but so far seems your rom indeed is pretty fast.
Old 10-13-2009, 06:08 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_reyna_16 View Post
gotcha, raid, i have to give props to you! the new 23069 rom you posted is freakin fast! there are some things you may want to look at....

bluetooth explorer is in both the system tools and tools folder. also, customization folder doesnt have anything...dont know if both of these things i mentioned are done on purpose or mistake, just letting you know...

nothing bad, just trying to help make it "better" i guess, no bad thoughts intended..

EDIT: you should include this new system in the kitchen, im liking it!
get knoopv2d tachi dialer that is designed for energyrom, it works perfectly. it is what I will be cooking in in the future.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=70816 will do nicely

I will remove one of the bluetooth explorers. the customizations menu only contains my titanium customization scripts so if you use manile, you will get none of my titanium stuff.. I will be including 23069 in the kitchen. it pretty much rocks.

about UC, this stuff is not UC compliant, I have not looked into UC at all.. I will though because I get tired of putting in my exchange server settings...
Old 10-13-2009, 06:09 PM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

Lat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkimbler View Post
You the man Rapidzero!

Anyone have a link to the Tachi dialer cab that is used in Calukin's rom? It has a soft button on the screen for the keyboard.

Thanks.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=499076

Tachi dialer =) cab's in the first post

Replaced by an HTC Desire: DeFroST 5.x w/ HAVS kernel, 1113MHz ondemand
Old 10-13-2009, 06:13 PM
Zombway: Eat Flesh
Pocket PC: Droid

z0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIP

on the original dailer i hit keypad and it brought up settings but im installing the nrgrom tachi now to see if it fixes it.

and alright explains why UC didn't run.
Old 10-13-2009, 06:38 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by z0mbiexx View Post
on the original dailer i hit keypad and it brought up settings but im installing the nrgrom tachi now to see if it fixes it.

and alright explains why UC didn't run.
tachi will fix the keypad issue, and is why I am forcing myself to switch to it. all future builds will run tachi dialer
Old 10-13-2009, 08:09 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

thanks bkimbler! you know why
Old 10-13-2009, 08:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Alright so here are my issues:

-Still can't send text thru tf3d 9I still get the error sim card is missing message
-Still can't call a person thru the tf3d interface. I'm assuming this and the texting are related.
-Where's Task Mgr? I can use something else to close programs, but I love the immediate specs I get from the little Task Mgr that's usually hidden behind the clock in the top right corner.
-Can someone please show me how to map the calendar link on the home tab to the actual tf3d calendar tab. I hatee the WM calendar, and since I've had this phone I have never been able to get it to start the WM calendar in month view.

Can someone post the manila fix that supposedly already cooked in? Maybe installing it again will have some effect.

These are my main issues. I absolutely love the speed of this ROM, but I at least have to be able to use tf3d texting and calling out of tf3d.
Old 10-13-2009, 08:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

scuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Gen.Y CDMA SMS Fix v2
v2: new SMS fix for "Revolution" R1.5
http://www.mediafire.com/?ytnhk5miymt

Fix for CDMA users who can't send SMS using the Manila interface
Copy and overwrite the file to \Windows\

-Still can't call a person thru the tf3d interface. I'm assuming this and the texting are related. You need the Tachi Dialer for this.
-------------
So is it confirmed that UC is not working? I can't flash w/o this because it will take me forever to up and running,
Old 10-13-2009, 08:31 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuccia View Post
Gen.Y CDMA SMS Fix v2
v2: new SMS fix for "Revolution" R1.5
http://www.mediafire.com/?ytnhk5miymt

Fix for CDMA users who can't send SMS using the Manila interface
Copy and overwrite the file to \Windows\

-Still can't call a person thru the tf3d interface. I'm assuming this and the texting are related. You need the Tachi Dialer for this.
-------------
So is it confirmed that UC is not working? I can't flash w/o this because it will take me forever to up and running,
UC does not work because I have not included it. I will be including it in the future, I too am getting tired of setting up email settings ..
and scuccia is right about tachi dialer for tf3d calling, and also the cdma sms fix. task manager does not work on 6.5.1, unless I find a way to move the clock over a bit so the task manager can fit, (which I think would be awesome, I too loved it..) in the interim use the task manager in the start menu.

I do not know how to map the calendar link to the manila one. I personally use titanium I only included manila 2.1 because I think it's fast and ots of people like it

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development