View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 08:12 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 13<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 3.2 released! 23069

Alright so here are my issues:

-Still can't send text thru tf3d 9I still get the error sim card is missing message
-Still can't call a person thru the tf3d interface. I'm assuming this and the texting are related.
-Where's Task Mgr? I can use something else to close programs, but I love the immediate specs I get from the little Task Mgr that's usually hidden behind the clock in the top right corner.
-Can someone please show me how to map the calendar link on the home tab to the actual tf3d calendar tab. I hatee the WM calendar, and since I've had this phone I have never been able to get it to start the WM calendar in month view.

Can someone post the manila fix that supposedly already cooked in? Maybe installing it again will have some effect.

These are my main issues. I absolutely love the speed of this ROM, but I at least have to be able to use tf3d texting and calling out of tf3d.