View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 12:07 PM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Wink Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 16<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 23069 TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by z0mbiexx View Post
yeah i seen that i was going to change it to 24 but i figure 20 is good enough but nice to know it does work if i ever get ballsy and wanna go for 32
really I think it'd be fine with a 16mb PP, I started using 20 for manila roms and now I just make em all 20. I have also experimented with 0 (dynamic pagepool) dynamic was ok, I did not test extensively, seemed fine to me though. everyone has different things to say about pagepool. it's just like "what rom is the best?" it all depends on how you like to use your phone.