View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 12:26 PM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status

Lat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 23<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 23069/71/75 TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
Code:
echo XML: \Windows\perf_tweaks.provxml > EXT\Baseline\zzzzzz_last\zzzzzzzz_Baseline\files\Baseline.txt
echo XML: \Windows\mxip_startmenu.provxml >> EXT\Baseline\zzzzzz_last\zzzzzzzz_Baseline\files\Baseline.txt 
echo XML: \Windows\sdkcerts.provxml >> EXT\Baseline\zzzzzz_last\zzzzzzzz_Baseline\files\Baseline.txt 
echo EXEC: \Windows\mxip_beta.mscr >> EXT\Baseline\zzzzzz_last\zzzzzzzz_Baseline\files\Baseline.txt
Code:
echo TSK: \Windows\Flamerise.tsk >> EXT\Baseline\zzzzzz_last\zzzzzzzz_Baseline\files\Baseline.txt
echo EXEC: \windows\SDAutoRun.exe >> EXT\Baseline\zzzzzz_last\zzzzzzzz_Baseline\files\Baseline.txt
echo LOCK: Disabled >> EXT\Baseline\raidzero\zzzzzzzz_Baseline\files\Baseline.txt
both of those sections create the baseline.txt based on the input the user has provided in the beginning. Since it is there I would check to be sure autorun is in ext\baseline\htc

10-29 was a bit large because I accidentally put my tp2 kitchen (not by any means complete, I was just playing) in it lol so just ignore that, it doesnt do much anyway. it also has all of my manila porting endeavours which adds about 100 megs to the party.
thanks rz! i'll definitely check it out and try out a build of 23502 again.

heh, i was wondering why it was so big. i'm still decompressing the archive =P

i've been using spinlockpatcher (http://www.nuerom.com/BlogEngine/pag...ckPatcher.aspx) on nk.exe and smem.dll. anybody else try it too?

Replaced by an HTC Desire: DeFroST 5.x w/ HAVS kernel, 1113MHz ondemand