PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2009, 07:39 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [ROM]->>AUG 30<<-6.5 23017-clean-16MB PP-All Carriers-RZ Baseline 3.0 released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
big thanx op, good looking out for the sd flashers. darren
np, enjoy!
Old 08-31-2009, 09:30 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

sephiroth_4 is just getting started
Re: [ROM]->>AUG 30<<-6.5 23017-clean-16MB PP-All Carriers-RZ Baseline 3.0 released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
haha, glad to hear it! 64mb???! it should be set to 16...
lol, yes it was 16, but on nfsfan 110 I had set it 64 just to mess around b4 I flashed to Baseline v2 a while back. ah well...I'm off in the shadows until you do something wicked again.
Old 09-01-2009, 08:47 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

hah, ok. What do people think of video performance and battery life?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-03-2009, 09:41 AM
N00b

Video performance is excellent xvid, anime .mkv's not quite as smooth Not to complain, but I can't type in remote desktop. I've tried a 2003 and Windows 7 machine..to no avail with hardware or software keyboards Any ideas?
Old 09-03-2009, 10:15 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sephiroth_4 View Post
Video performance is excellent xvid, anime .mkv's not quite as smooth Not to complain, but I can't type in remote desktop. I've tried a 2003 and Windows 7 machine..to no avail with hardware or software keyboards Any ideas?
same here, ummm... no idea at all, I guess I'll try a different RDP package, what happens if you install the rdp cab I posted?
Old 09-03-2009, 11:37 AM
N00b

The posted cab doesn't allow me to connect at all as originally described. ...
Old 09-03-2009, 11:45 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Hmm, ok. all I can say is the next release won't happen till this is fixed. I'm thinking of making one with the newer builds (6.5.1) now that the phone dialer scrollbar has been fixed.

edit: this typing thing seems to be common, its on xda, but I have not seen it before. I have always been able to type properly in RDP. must have got a wrong build. I will make the cab I posted (always works for me, into an oem or ext and cook it in and see what that does). the other thing I have not had on my device when RDP was working is fingerkeyboard. Hope thats not it because I cannot live without it...

Last edited by raidzero; 09-03-2009 at 11:49 AM.
Old 09-03-2009, 11:49 AM
N00b

That's cool and sounds interesting...I'm always up for tinkering with the newest. Best of luck!
Old 09-03-2009, 05:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

echomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuff

Wow love the work you put into this Rom raidero!
Looking very very NICE!

Old 09-03-2009, 09:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Carrier formerly known as Alltel

diveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

so....wow!! i am super impressed. i had a rough time at first with home screen but that was only cause i didnt notice you already had titanium customizer installed. was trying to use chome and they dont play nice with each other. titanium customizer is super easy though. this rom is FAST. and i am really glad your not using the tachi phone canvas. i always have lag issues with it and it doesnt play nice with landscape. my keyboard is always out (intenet and texting) and i hate receiving a "landscape call". i love the background/theme you have going on and your chameleon/multifont are awesome. i guess what im saying is thanks!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development