PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2009, 12:16 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 2<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

I will not be working on 23504, it is not ready. I need to 1) learn how to extract it from the dump properly (that or I did it correctly it was just a bad dump), or 2) wait for someone else to do it.. lol. I am working on 2.5 today, trying to make it run better and solve some of the problems it has.
Old 11-05-2009, 12:38 PM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

Lat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
So is the lack of SMS in Manila and Windows a result of the 23504 build not being ready and/or complete?

I'll flash this latest build of manila w/23502 and see what differences there are when I get home later this afternoon. Damn, I built one with 23502 as well and meant to put them both on my storage card so I could flash at work, but I forgot...

I also forgot to mention that the internet tab pulls up IE instead of Opera. It seems like that'd be easy to fix, but IE doesn't pull up. It say IE in the top taskbar for a sec. and the about blank address bar pops up for a split sec. but then it all disappears and nothing happens. This happens however you try to access IE. I just realized it looks like there is no Opera... hhmm..
i'm trying it out on 23502 right now =) great job on getting it out quickly raid

yeah, opera broke, i just installed a cab version i had lying around.

in terms of texting on this build, i've always preferred native windows mobile texting anyways, so i installed the zenyee disable htc messaging cab and it seems to work well

music tab doesn't work, same error as sharkie. i don't really need to use footprints or twitter, so i didn't check those.

how do we turn off vibration feedback for the hardware buttons?

is there a way to remap the settings link in the start menu to actually go to the settings screen directly instead of going to manila first?

cheers

Replaced by an HTC Desire: DeFroST 5.x w/ HAVS kernel, 1113MHz ondemand
Old 11-05-2009, 12:46 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lat View Post
i'm trying it out on 23502 right now =) great job on getting it out quickly raid

yeah, opera broke, i just installed a cab version i had lying around.

in terms of texting on this build, i've always preferred native windows mobile texting anyways, so i installed the zenyee disable htc messaging cab and it seems to work well

music tab doesn't work, same error as sharkie. i don't really need to use footprints or twitter, so i didn't check those.

how do we turn off vibration feedback for the hardware buttons?

is there a way to remap the settings link in the start menu to actually go to the settings screen directly instead of going to manila first?

cheers
turn off haptic feedback in the settings tab, miscellaneous options. I am working on all these things right now. I do not know how to make the settings in the start menu go anywhere else. I do not like the manila to begin with, and with each new version they are making it completely take over the phone, and now the start menu is not even safe..

edit: manila 2.5 does not cfc compress -
Do not know why album doesnt work. I am going to be moving manila 2.1 back as the default manila in my kitchen and come back to 2.5 later, even if album did work there are still plenty of other issues with it.... I have a lot of rhodium work to do as I need to return my tp2 to VZW soon.

Last edited by raidzero; 11-05-2009 at 01:53 PM.
Old 11-05-2009, 05:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Raphael)
Carrier: Alltel or Verizon now...

GatorsUF is just getting started

I installed the 23502 rom you have posted right now, and it looks sweet. I also found the .cab to get the Programs Tab to show up. Here

My question now is, how do I get 4 row programs tab and start menu?
Old 11-05-2009, 05:56 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsUF View Post
I installed the 23502 rom you have posted right now, and it looks sweet. I also found the .cab to get the Programs Tab to show up. Here

My question now is, how do I get 4 row programs tab and start menu?
I think there is a 4 row start menu cab in NRG's rom thread
Old 11-05-2009, 06:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Hmm, I searched his EnergyROM thread and found only a cab to revert from 4 row start menu back to 3 rows....
Old 11-05-2009, 06:11 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Hmm, I searched his EnergyROM thread and found only a cab to revert from 4 row start menu back to 3 rows....
indeed, my mistake

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=481379

look in that thread, look at the attachments, at the bottom of the 1st post

startmenu.cab

Last edited by raidzero; 11-05-2009 at 06:13 PM.
Old 11-05-2009, 06:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

I found this for the 4 row programs tab LINK but it automatically fills all the spots for me and I cannot remove any of them or rearrange them...the action buttons are "freeware" and "home".
Old 11-05-2009, 07:00 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
I found this for the 4 row programs tab LINK but it automatically fills all the spots for me and I cannot remove any of them or rearrange them...the action buttons are "freeware" and "home".
I cannot help with that.. Sorry, I don't do much manila stuff... I opened up the cab to see if it was simple reg entries but it is not its actual manila files (composed of lua script and images) - I do not know lua...
Old 11-05-2009, 08:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
I think this is what you want...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development