PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2009, 01:30 PM
ShadowDrake

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 2<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Hey Raid, the Audio booster works great, no UI weirdness either like always happened on Juicy's ROM. It was the second file you posted, which I guess is calk's audio booster. Needless to say, it's worth including in the kitchen because I don't have any problems with it.
Old 11-06-2009, 01:36 PM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

Lat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
RZ, do you think it's possible to have just the clock portion of 2.5? Maybe not even the weather animations, just the weather on the home screen. It seems that it would be possible since it's already been ported, like only adding that part of it. I, of course, don't know much about any of that and so there are a thousand and one things I'm unaware of I'm sure. I'm not suggesting that you try, just asking out of curiousity.
if that would be possible, that'd be awesome. well, i personally like the weather portion on the home screen too. but all the other tabs and integration features in 2.5 don't really appeal to me

Replaced by an HTC Desire: DeFroST 5.x w/ HAVS kernel, 1113MHz ondemand
Old 11-06-2009, 01:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lat View Post
if that would be possible, that'd be awesome. well, i personally like the weather portion on the home screen too. but all the other tabs and integration features in 2.5 don't really appeal to me
I would like that, people tab calendar tab and that's it.

Last edited by jdm627; 11-06-2009 at 02:27 PM.
Old 11-06-2009, 02:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Maybe the great RaidZero can figure it out. It'd be sweet!
Old 11-06-2009, 02:20 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

it would be nice to keep the 2.5 home screen with the clock and weather... but I have no idea how. if you look in the 2.5 packages there are a bunch of separate packages in manila_files. in 2.1 they were all in one package, maybe HTC did that or maybe akeo did that.. We could try just adding manila_home to 2.1? lol I would be very suprised if that worked. there is no way it's that easy. I am a manila noob and no nothing of LUA (manila's language) or mode9 (appears to be manila's adapted XML). Someone will make it happen I am sure, but it isn't going to be me.

on a side note, I now look at my TP like it's a piece of crap... after using and cooking for a TP2. Oh well, all I can do is try to make it the best it can be, and I think I'm getting close . I have to give the TP2 back to VZW soon as they send me a fedex label for it :'(

edit: I have been working on 23504 and am flashing it now, if all goes well a good version of 23504 will be in tonight's kitchen

Last edited by raidzero; 11-06-2009 at 04:07 PM.
Old 11-06-2009, 05:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Carrier formerly known as Alltel

diveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

hey raid do you think u could help me change the sprint carrier package in your kitchen to an alltel one. so i can get rA to show on taskbar. i turned dcd's into an ext but sprint overwrites it. and if i cab install it kills my taskbar(that i dont have a cab for, only an ext) on a side note i finally got standard canvas functioning like i want it in your rom. im sure its nothing i did. but i think it has to do with the 21869 sys. your rom screams btw. and as if i wasnt already full of requests. i cant get my cfacebook ext working in your kitchen. maybe take a look at that?

ty
Old 11-06-2009, 05:27 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by diveman View Post
hey raid do you think u could help me change the sprint carrier package in your kitchen to an alltel one. so i can get rA to show on taskbar. i turned dcd's into an ext but sprint overwrites it. and if i cab install it kills my taskbar(that i dont have a cab for, only an ext) on a side note i finally got standard canvas functioning like i want it in your rom. im sure its nothing i did. but i think it has to do with the 21869 sys. your rom screams btw. and as if i wasnt already full of requests. i cant get my cfacebook ext working in your kitchen. maybe take a look at that?

ty

cfacebook: edit the app.reg in rz_cpr_reg look at the XMLExtensibility line and add cfacebook in there where you want it. This is a guess but as long as the ext is being cooked in this would make it show by default.

alltel carrier: remove my sprint one but make sure your config_operators.txt calls baseline.txt (look at the one in the sprint carrier in my kitchen) some taskbar cabs break the 6.5.1, but if you are using 21874 (6.5) it should be okay.. can you link me to your taskbar ext?

about my screaming rom: thanks!

Last edited by raidzero; 11-06-2009 at 05:29 PM.
Old 11-06-2009, 05:34 PM
Zombway: Eat Flesh
Pocket PC: Droid

z0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIP

here is the one i used and haven't had any troubles from what i can see. took it from calks kitchen
Attached Files
File Type: zip Carrier - Alltel.zip (8.6 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-07-2009, 11:32 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

ddi you figure it out diveman? btw I have restructured my sys/xip fodlers on my site, it no longer creates a new folder every night, just uses one folder, makes it easier to find what you're looking for that way: )
Old 11-07-2009, 11:44 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
ddi you figure it out diveman? btw I have restructured my sys/xip fodlers on my site, it no longer creates a new folder every night, just uses one folder, makes it easier to find what you're looking for that way: )
Hi Raid 23504 it's working well in the last night kitchen?

Last edited by jdm627; 11-07-2009 at 11:53 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development