View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 02:20 PM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 2<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

it would be nice to keep the 2.5 home screen with the clock and weather... but I have no idea how. if you look in the 2.5 packages there are a bunch of separate packages in manila_files. in 2.1 they were all in one package, maybe HTC did that or maybe akeo did that.. We could try just adding manila_home to 2.1? lol I would be very suprised if that worked. there is no way it's that easy. I am a manila noob and no nothing of LUA (manila's language) or mode9 (appears to be manila's adapted XML). Someone will make it happen I am sure, but it isn't going to be me.

on a side note, I now look at my TP like it's a piece of crap... after using and cooking for a TP2. Oh well, all I can do is try to make it the best it can be, and I think I'm getting close . I have to give the TP2 back to VZW soon as they send me a fedex label for it :'(

edit: I have been working on 23504 and am flashing it now, if all goes well a good version of 23504 will be in tonight's kitchen

Last edited by raidzero; 11-06-2009 at 04:07 PM.