View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 05:27 PM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 2<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by diveman View Post
hey raid do you think u could help me change the sprint carrier package in your kitchen to an alltel one. so i can get rA to show on taskbar. i turned dcd's into an ext but sprint overwrites it. and if i cab install it kills my taskbar(that i dont have a cab for, only an ext) on a side note i finally got standard canvas functioning like i want it in your rom. im sure its nothing i did. but i think it has to do with the 21869 sys. your rom screams btw. and as if i wasnt already full of requests. i cant get my cfacebook ext working in your kitchen. maybe take a look at that?

ty

cfacebook: edit the app.reg in rz_cpr_reg look at the XMLExtensibility line and add cfacebook in there where you want it. This is a guess but as long as the ext is being cooked in this would make it show by default.

alltel carrier: remove my sprint one but make sure your config_operators.txt calls baseline.txt (look at the one in the sprint carrier in my kitchen) some taskbar cabs break the 6.5.1, but if you are using 21874 (6.5) it should be okay.. can you link me to your taskbar ext?

about my screaming rom: thanks!

Last edited by raidzero; 11-06-2009 at 05:29 PM.