PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2009, 01:29 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 22<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 23069/23075 TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
ahh taskbar. there are some that are made for 6.5.1 and those work. AFAIK you still cannot use 6.5 taskbars on 6.5.1. it will probably break the bottom ones. might try stealing the taskbars from calkulins latest kitchen as he has probably updated his.
thankyou, i can confirm just one dll will break the bottom and your stuck till hardreset. lol
Old 10-23-2009, 01:29 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 22<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 23069/23075 TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

by the way the mail unknown sender crap is still present in the 23075 manila. just says <unknown sender> instead of a blank...
Old 10-23-2009, 01:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
by the way the mail unknown sender crap is still present in the 23075 manila. just says <unknown sender> instead of a blank...
I feel like a read about a fix for that, but I can't remember where or what thread. Maybe I'm just imagining it...
Old 10-23-2009, 01:45 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I feel like a read about a fix for that, but I can't remember where or what thread. Maybe I'm just imagining it...
if you did please share lol I cannot find anything. I asked on da_g thread (along with a bunch of others) and all I got was nrg telling me read up a few posts, and there is nothing about it... someone else just asked the same thing on that thread, no answer to them either :-/ guess we wait. in the meantime I am running 23075 (original SYS) manila and it seems fine, minus not being able to tell who is emailing me
Old 10-23-2009, 01:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
if you did please share lol I cannot find anything. I asked on da_g thread (along with a bunch of others) and all I got was nrg telling me read up a few posts, and there is nothing about it... someone else just asked the same thing on that thread, no answer to them either :-/ guess we wait. in the meantime I am running 23075 (original SYS) manila and it seems fine, minus not being able to tell who is emailing me
I must be imagining it then if none of the big dawgs know about it.
Old 10-23-2009, 01:58 PM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

Lat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuff

Quote:
I read a few threads on xda, and I think it's a problem with the build. Only affects Activesync/Exchange e-mails. Is there any way you can try an older package or something to get it to work?

Replaced by an HTC Desire: DeFroST 5.x w/ HAVS kernel, 1113MHz ondemand
Old 10-23-2009, 02:00 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lat View Post
I read a few threads on xda, and I think it's a problem with the build. Only affects Activesync/Exchange e-mails. Is there any way you can try an older package or something to get it to work?
yeah it is a problem with the build I have tried replacing the whole office suite with that of 23069, tmail and someone else tried repllog. so far nothing has worked. wish I knew every file activesync uses...
Old 10-23-2009, 02:16 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: tp
Carrier: vzw

jaguar4002 is a n00b

im not sure if someone has mentioned this before, but when u receive a txt msg it doesnt vibrate or make any sound. help!
Old 10-23-2009, 02:19 PM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

Lat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguar4002 View Post
im not sure if someone has mentioned this before, but when u receive a txt msg it doesnt vibrate or make any sound. help!
oh hey, it wasn't just me! i noticed it too...but i thought it wasn't a bug =P
Old 10-23-2009, 02:20 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lat View Post
oh hey, it wasn't just me! i noticed it too...but i thought it wasn't a bug =P
what happens when you set a sound in notifications for it?
ok yeah this is a bug. just tested

Last edited by raidzero; 10-23-2009 at 02:23 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development