PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2009, 02:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

Nazgul07 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Always Updating][KITCHEN]6.5 NK-23509/28004-TF2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi]

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernox701 View Post
Okay used Jmz Provisioning in 11/28 kitchen just added to carrier folder, but I can only make bootable roms for Verizon Touch Pro using 23506 and 28002, any ideas whats different in the 28004 and 23509 and 23511 sys that would keep Verizon touches from a successful boot
Yeah Carrier folder is what I put it in. . . as for the difference in builds, the only thing I know really is that the 28002+ is 6.5.3 and not 6.5.1, the only real difference is in the background. As for 23506 and 28002 being the only ones that boot, I can only say that they are more stable, being of older origin. (this is all just my opinion). I personally am running 28004 with Jmz provisioning on my Alltel TP.

Perhaps since your Verizon TP has less memory than my Alltel TP, it strains the system to use the newer builds. They may not be effective at utilizing a small page pool.

Also, flash dancing may be appropriate, I am not sure as to the validity of how it helps, but supposedly it helps clear the storage of any ghosts in the system which may cause freak bugs. Doesn't hurt to try.
Old 11-29-2009, 03:00 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [Always Updating][KITCHEN]6.5 NK-23509/28004-TF2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi]

Tonigth kitchen Manila Tweaks 2.1 it's emty!!!!
Some thing it's wrong with this kitchen?
Old 11-29-2009, 03:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ADR6300
Carrier: Big Red

vernox701 is keeping up the good workvernox701 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazgul07 View Post
Yeah Carrier folder is what I put it in. . . as for the difference in builds, the only thing I know really is that the 28002+ is 6.5.3 and not 6.5.1, the only real difference is in the background. As for 23506 and 28002 being the only ones that boot, I can only say that they are more stable, being of older origin. (this is all just my opinion). I personally am running 28004 with Jmz provisioning on my Alltel TP.

Perhaps since your Verizon TP has less memory than my Alltel TP, it strains the system to use the newer builds. They may not be effective at utilizing a small page pool.

Also, flash dancing may be appropriate, I am not sure as to the validity of how it helps, but supposedly it helps clear the storage of any ghosts in the system which may cause freak bugs. Doesn't hurt to try.
Thanx i'll play around a little more tomorrow but the provisioning definetly helped
Old 11-29-2009, 03:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC PRO1, HTC PRO2, EVO 4G
Carrier: SPRINT

dizzthebarber is becoming a great contributor

ok havent really been onin a while had life to do lol, but problem is there something i need to run the kitchen besides the kitchen.becuz it keeps saying the oem wince nls is not there but it is. now wold that be cuz my winrar trial is over?
Old 11-29-2009, 03:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

all i can do is run the kitchen how rz has it which is cool but i cannt cook anything. and i see you guys been hard at work good job
Old 11-29-2009, 04:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

also to get the 2.5 in tonights kitchen can i take all the 2.1 stuff out and put the 2.5 in and run your kitchen as is. becuz for some reason it wont let me cook
Old 11-29-2009, 04:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

will that didnt work just switching out the 2.1 files for 2.5 and with out opening the kitchen didnt think it would but now i know
Old 11-29-2009, 05:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

also on program buttons there is nothing there to assign. i was trying to assign voice command and the alarm not working in the settings clock & alarms
Old 11-29-2009, 09:57 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

bifftobey is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernox701 View Post
Thanx i'll play around a little more tomorrow but the provisioning definetly helped
You might look into some of the other rom theads, someone on the latest energy rom sounds like he is having issues with the latest builds also.
Old 11-29-2009, 10:43 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazgul07 View Post

I dont know about the newer builds causing issue with VZW, I think it is all in OEMDRIVERS and carrier package. My OEMDRIVERS are from the latest SPRINT rom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
Tonigth kitchen Manila Tweaks 2.1 it's emty!!!!
Some thing it's wrong with this kitchen?
the manila 2.1 tweaks are in manila_files_2.1, since there are so few files for 2.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzthebarber View Post
ok havent really been onin a while had life to do lol, but problem is there something i need to run the kitchen besides the kitchen.becuz it keeps saying the oem wince nls is not there but it is. now wold that be cuz my winrar trial is over?
make sure wince.nlsd andits DSM are in OEM under WinCE_NLS. winrar trials never end officially. They just say "I am expired, but would you liek to keep using me? Oh, ok then.. I gues I'll ask again tomorrow.."
Quote:
all i can do is run the kitchen how rz has it which is cool but i cannt cook anything. and i see you guys been hard at work good job
you need to delete any _skip files you have in the packages you are adding.

Quote:
also to get the 2.5 in tonights kitchen can i take all the 2.1 stuff out and put the 2.5 in and run your kitchen as is. becuz for some reason it wont let me cook
just replace the manila things with the 2.5 stuff in unused.
Quote:
will that didnt work just switching out the 2.1 files for 2.5 and with out opening the kitchen didnt think it would but now i know
That IS all you need to do. Did you figure out your wince.nls issue?
Quote:
also on program buttons there is nothing there to assign. i was trying to assign voice command and the alarm not working in the settings clock & alarms
I just set my alarm and will see if goes off. I am using the 23511 manila 2.5 ROM from the ROM thread. (decided to split rom and kitchen) Alarm went off fine. to assign buttons go to settings>system>keyboard config

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development