View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 05:51 PM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 9<<6.5 NK-23506-RZ Baseline TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
but then I would have to reflash that pic everytime I made a ROM? Is there a way to cook a ROM with that already in it?

OFF TOPIC-

I've been trying to download WinCE Cab Manager for a few weeks now. Everytime I search or ask anyone about a cab editor Wince pulls up or that's what they tell me to use. When I try and install it, it says the installation/previous removal of the program was not completed. Please restart your computer to complete that installation. After restarting run setup again...... I don't remember having downloaded it before. I guess I must have at some point, but it's not listed in my programs list. There is no way to completely uninstall what's not there. Obviously restarting my comp. does nothing. I get the same message everytime. Anyone got any ideas?
yeah use the msi cleanup tool ffrom MS to wipe out any traces of wincecabmanager. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/290301 - then try installing again. as far as cooking a rom with that already in it, refer to my previous post.. you do not need to do that, as zombie said

Quote:
Originally Posted by z0mbiexx View Post
it stays once you flash it like a radio.
which is why they can be so damn annoying!!!