View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 05:42 PM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 9<<6.5 NK-23506-RZ Baseline TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I have the nbh file. They are saying to put it in the RUU folder and flash it like you would a ROM. Since I want to cook it, do I put it in the RUU folder in the kitchen along with the RAPHIMG.nbh that's created when a ROM is cooked?
you just flash it separately like a radio. there is a way to integrate it into the main nbh for your rom, but I do not know how nor would I advise that. I got the eliterom once to try it out and then had to send the TP back to sprint, reflashed stock and the stupid elite bootscreen was still there! it was a pain to resolve ... two hours of frantic searching.. if you ever end up releasing roms, please do not do this to people lol