View Single Post
Old 10-10-2009, 12:23 AM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 9<<-WM 6.5 NK-All Carriers-RZ Baseline 3.2 released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by diveman View Post
well the good news is its not my nubness messing the dialer up. im gonna dl ur new rom and give it a go
cool! I really like the transparent titanium slider... gpsradar is interesting. I thought it integrated into titaniumweather but I guess not. And yeah I am afraid the phonecanvas dialer is never going to get a fix since everyone is all about the tachi dialer... maybe I should migrate to that, and try my best at using the original phonecanvas skin on it... I hate just sitting around waiting for a fix for stuff.