View Single Post
Old 10-10-2009, 12:37 AM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 9<<-WM 6.5 NK-All Carriers-RZ Baseline 3.2 released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by diveman View Post
doh!!! i hate tachi dialer. you might holler or groove or i will he has the dialer fixed in his rom.

hate is kinda strong but most of my phones life is spent with the keyboard out. surfin and texting and the no landscape is annoying. other than that i guess its ok.
hmmm... thanks for that info, I thought groove was using 218xx for his rom's.. I will check.. but now I am going to bed, if you want to ask him that would be cool. I also dislike the tachi dialer very much, but only because of the way the buttons are.. I did not know it couldn't do landscape...

Last edited by raidzero; 10-10-2009 at 12:40 AM.