View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 09:23 PM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [ROM][KITCHEN]->>Oct 7<<-WM 6.5 NK-All Carriers-RZ Baseline 3.2 released!

23064 Titanium ROM uploaded... http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ijmjmzxnynm. Details in OP

diveman, I finally realized what you meant with save to contacts not working - you have to use the menu and it crashes. if you just type in the phone number though the save to contacts button that pops up works. also you can simply use icontact to add contacts. this will not be fixed until there is something done with the dialer or the SYS. it is some incompatibility with the old SYS's cprog.exe and the new SYS (cprog.exe IS the phone, without it you cannot make calls, etc) The same thing with the software keypad in a call. There are workarounds to both, but it just sucks. I am sure there will be a fix soon enough. I personally can deal with using the contacts app to add contacts (or just use outlook as I am on exchange), and the soft keypad in the dialer I just have to use the hard keys.

EDIT: before I throw in the towel on the dialer, I am trying tpcutil.dll and cprog.exe from the new sprint stock rom... though its from 6.1, it is the same dialer, even though I am taking cprog and tpcutil from SYS... I am grasping at straws..

ten minutes later: OK that doesn't work at all... lol, not sure what I was expecting... same with the whitestone drivers

Last edited by raidzero; 10-09-2009 at 10:57 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.