PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2009, 03:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

lballs is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.08.09] [[MightyROM5]] Windows® Phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannerj View Post
Problem I am only having this issue when with MR5. I will have to be reflash to sprint stock ROM before I take it in and when that happens the keyboard will work. Like I said I have reflashed to juicy 7 and MR reborn4 (though it was not long) and there was no problem.

Also I have been soft reseting the phone and sometimes that fixes it for a while, but not all the time.

Thanks for the help I might try the sprint stock ROM for a week and if it does it to me during that time I will take it in.... I just love this MR5 ROM with titanium and will be lost with out it while I am back on the stock rom.

Thanks again.
I am having the same issue. My hardware keyboard broke about 3 weeks ago and I am on a brand new TP. The first one just went dead, this one works intermittently with the new MR and always works fine with the sprint ROM. I still have a feeling its a hardware issue, havent flash back to MR but I will be trying it again later. I wish the thing would just be dead again so I can get a new phone again from sprint!
Old 05-11-2009, 03:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalord69 View Post
Still nothing...i also tried http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=9629 and no go...

Hi,

If you've done every step in my post, you have one last option. I never really recommend it because you should not have to be doing this. But It's given some success..

Go here:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...6&d=1230258483

Download and install to the device the llboredll GPS v2 fix. Soft reboot. After it reboots, use File explorer and navigate to your device/windows folder. Now scroll down and run the PPST.exe tool. Follow the prompts. It will offline your radio, apply the patch. It will then soft reboot the device. MAKE SURE THE PATCH SUCCESSFULLY OFFLINES AND PATCHES YOUR RADIO ! Watch the prompts. I've had several times where it didn't successfully patch. If it doesn't just run PPST.EXE again.

After it patches and reboots your device, go and use the HTC GPS tool with the settings I provided in my post. Once you get satellite lock you won't ever have to use htc gps tool again. Close the port and try your navigation software. You should be good to go.

If not and you honestly did everything properly I put in my post.. you are SOL. There is nothing else I can suggest.

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-11-2009, 03:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

temperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good work

so, im aware this is not the right place for this question, but i dont know if there is a thread for such a STUPID question. How the heck do you start a new threat? ive never done it or even looked (cause i take the searching route first) but for the life of me can not find it? Thanks in advance.
Old 05-11-2009, 03:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker

motocrossyz85 is just getting started

So I just went with the mighty rom 5... and to be honest I miss the touch flow 3d.... is there a way to keep the tf3d with the 5? cause it runs soooo much smoother then the v4 of the mighty rom...
Old 05-11-2009, 03:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: sprint

temperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good work

Update day three on Mighty rom5 5.8.09 version with the Camera hotfix.

Will start with the camera: for me i only had a black screen once after syincing, exiting and reentering would fix it.
(before the fix). Now after the fix no problems at all even after syncing.

Sprint tv works with caulkins tv fix. So does the Oz messaging and Sprint nav. that came with Stock sprint rom.

Gps is the quickest ive ever seen (two to 4 sec. lock, inside its amazing)..

Opera is good except big flash sites it seems to crash it.

Ive got about 50 cabs installed, from games to apps to costomizing the themes. Its still way quick, no waiting for anything. I have not had to soft reset due to hang ups or snags in the system.

all of my cabs installed easy and fast
-
No problem syncing or tethering

No random, wierd stuff like other roms IMP. this just runs great.

The corrupt ringtone is fixed and hadnt had a problem since the update from the 5-7-09 version. The alerts on the task bar take me to text, email or picture mail when clicking on them (i think had trouble in the other one).

Although opera crashes some and the minor jumbling of words in the dialer recent call list. I give this rom a 10. Ive recently tried about 15 others before this and none of them even came close (except the Mighty roms) now im not just saying that because im now a fan, but he seems to work really hard and help alot, and the Rom speaks for itself. Its great.

Oh batter life is good too, id give that a 9 out of 10.

Everyones experience seems to differ here and there, but this is coming from a very picky guy and its good enough for me to pick. Thanks Mighty Mike and the team, Its a pleasure to use this rom.
Old 05-11-2009, 04:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Devilstrider is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty82 View Post
Look here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=63605 I have been using a version of it with my last 2 phones and it works great.
Can i use this with gadget freak round taskbar?
Old 05-11-2009, 04:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by motocrossyz85 View Post
So I just went with the mighty rom 5... and to be honest I miss the touch flow 3d.... is there a way to keep the tf3d with the 5? cause it runs soooo much smoother then the v4 of the mighty rom...
Hit Start/settings/today

Click Items tab

nckeck Windows default.. Scroll down and checkmark Touch Flo 3D.

Click ok an walla TF3D runs..
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-11-2009, 04:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Hi Triggerman, I posted this a few pages back. You may want to try this:
Does java still work though ? See mine isn't crashing with the flash.. its just taking a long time to load.. But it is annoying hehehe.
Old 05-11-2009, 04:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker

motocrossyz85 is just getting started

Thank You!!!!
Old 05-11-2009, 04:41 PM
Lurker

tragesty is a n00b

Hey guys, just wanted to say how awesome this has made my touch pro run. Thanks mightymike and lilrico for everything. Also want to give a shout out to arelas. He pretty much modded my touch pro to the max. I'm not too up on everything but I'm learning.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development