View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 03:50 PM
temperbad
PPCGeeks Regular

temperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.08.09] [[MightyROM5]] Windows® Phone

Update day three on Mighty rom5 5.8.09 version with the Camera hotfix.

Will start with the camera: for me i only had a black screen once after syincing, exiting and reentering would fix it.
(before the fix). Now after the fix no problems at all even after syncing.

Sprint tv works with caulkins tv fix. So does the Oz messaging and Sprint nav. that came with Stock sprint rom.

Gps is the quickest ive ever seen (two to 4 sec. lock, inside its amazing)..

Opera is good except big flash sites it seems to crash it.

Ive got about 50 cabs installed, from games to apps to costomizing the themes. Its still way quick, no waiting for anything. I have not had to soft reset due to hang ups or snags in the system.

all of my cabs installed easy and fast
-
No problem syncing or tethering

No random, wierd stuff like other roms IMP. this just runs great.

The corrupt ringtone is fixed and hadnt had a problem since the update from the 5-7-09 version. The alerts on the task bar take me to text, email or picture mail when clicking on them (i think had trouble in the other one).

Although opera crashes some and the minor jumbling of words in the dialer recent call list. I give this rom a 10. Ive recently tried about 15 others before this and none of them even came close (except the Mighty roms) now im not just saying that because im now a fan, but he seems to work really hard and help alot, and the Rom speaks for itself. Its great.

Oh batter life is good too, id give that a 9 out of 10.

Everyones experience seems to differ here and there, but this is coming from a very picky guy and its good enough for me to pick. Thanks Mighty Mike and the team, Its a pleasure to use this rom.
This post has been thanked 1 times.