PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2009, 11:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: SPRINT

orionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochoz View Post
come again? I have never tried this coffee thing :S

HTC Mogul>HTC Touch>HTC TP>HTC Snap>Palm Pre>HTC TP2(PUKE)>HTC Hero>HTC Evo
htc... is it in ur blood?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-14-2009, 12:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

camaroz2866 is just getting started

im sorry can someone please help me im trying to flash from my sd card. ive read instructions but yet i cant click into the rom file that i downloaded (the .rar) do i just change that to the RAPHIMG.nbh and then procede or what am i missing, ide rather make sure i get it done right the first time
Old 03-14-2009, 12:11 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

reigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Yes, Landscape is going to be done also. I already have all the images for it actually, I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

-Post #2 is being updated little by little, so keep your eye on it, and white will come back into production after I get orange completed and post 4 done.

I will be posting the Volume HotFix in a few as well....
Sounds great!

Hey guys I been searching all night on here but cant seem to find a fix this, although i know i did it before.......just dont remember how

installing tsowens custom taskbar works fine.....except for the start menu icon......it stays black and white.

the shellres.192.dll.0409.mui is the file im trying to replace and even with TC its not going anywhere. The file Im trying to use is shellres.96.dll.0409.mui and I rename it to 192 but I still cant get rid of the original. What do i have to do to get a colored start icon in there??
Old 03-14-2009, 12:14 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO!!!

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

DO NOT put the 'nbh, just rename RAPHIMG and that should do the trick I bet.
ANd you need to download pocket rar also. Then open pocket RAR after you download and then it will let you open the ROM folder

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaroz2866 View Post
im sorry can someone please help me im trying to flash from my sd card. ive read instructions but yet i cant click into the rom file that i downloaded (the .rar) do i just change that to the RAPHIMG.nbh and then procede or what am i missing, ide rather make sure i get it done right the first time
Old 03-14-2009, 12:17 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaroz2866 View Post
You have to extract the rar file first. then you'll see the ruu_signed file that you have to rename and put on the root of your mem card
Old 03-14-2009, 12:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Stunna4life888 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Skype™ to Stunna4life888

Are we ready to flash with no errors now or are we still trying to get things fixed?
Old 03-14-2009, 12:23 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by orionsbuckle View Post
Thx dude! i got a sweet expresso with your super help ...
Old 03-14-2009, 12:26 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

MightyROM 4.13 Hotfix
HTC Touch Pro Edition / HTC Diamond Edition ROM
Released: March 14th, 2009
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Problem Description:
  1. HTC Volume Control will sometimes freeze or lag the device when trying to adjust the volume using the hard volume keys.
Resolution:
Please download the hotfix titled "MightyROM 4.13 Hotfix 031409
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Installation Instructions:
  1. Download the .cab from the provided link below.
  2. Install the .cab to device and soft reset device when prompt.
  3. Upon restart, you may re-install all of your custom task bars and themes and soft reset device.

Note: This will change the font on "Vibrate" and "Silence" within the volume control, and also change the volume icon.
Click here to download MightyROM 4.13 - Hotfix - 031409

Last edited by LilRico; 03-14-2009 at 12:33 AM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 03-14-2009, 12:34 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

oldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularoldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularoldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Is that fix going to be backwards incorporated into 4.13 or do we always need to grab it? Thanks for all the work you do!
Old 03-14-2009, 12:35 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpueblo View Post
Is that fix going to be backwards incorporated into 4.13 or do we always need to grab it? Thanks for all the work you do!
It is needed for 4.13, the next release we will try our best to make sure this issue is solved so a hotfix isn't needed.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development