PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2009, 12:50 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiralspirit View Post
quick bug question for 4.16 - my touch pro keeps bringing up the video out screen - when it does that it automagically reverts tf3d to landscape mode and I don't know how to force it back into portrait (tf3d, not windows - changing the windows setting in the control panel does nothing). I don't know whats causing the video out screen to come up. Also - where in the registry do I find my page pool size? I'd like everything to go faster and I have plenty of free ram.
as far as the video out goes, the only way to start it, short of a nue tool or a regedit is by having a cable plugged in that will do video out. so make sure that any video out tweaks are good and it should not autostart.
As far as a pagepool increase, you do that before you flash using the pagepool changer found in the rar folder along with the rom. you cannot change the pagepool once you flash. also you won't see much of an increase from 24mb to 32 or 64 - it already goes too fast lol
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 04-18-2009, 12:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

NxtGenCowboy is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to NxtGenCowboy
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
What marker are you using?

I have 2 tricked out Auto****ers

I prefer the Sharpie fine point in blue or the highlighters that smell

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark, and professionals built the Titanic.
Old 04-18-2009, 02:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

DrSuSE is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDrSuSE is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDrSuSE is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by itouch24 View Post
feeling this... can u post wallpaper... i like how u changd eye from blue to red
Sure. Yeah, I really liked the blue eye wallpaper by "J. Brown" but red and black are my favorite colors so I had to recolor it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg redeye.jpg (117.6 KB, 95 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-18-2009, 02:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

infinityhombre is keeping up the good workinfinityhombre is keeping up the good work

Quote:

Fancy Mike! I still have a Tippman 98 custom and an A5. I love my A5 though.
Old 04-18-2009, 03:20 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
MightyMike perm our PM here you go bro.
What a tease...posting a file...then password protecting it...but it wasn't too hard to figure out
Old 04-18-2009, 03:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

lp_stealth is just getting started

Quote:

Alias Timmy here, i haven't had much time to play these last 2 years though dues to school eating up my time/money.

Old 04-18-2009, 03:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

spiralspirit is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mordyt View Post
as far as the video out goes, the only way to start it, short of a nue tool or a regedit is by having a cable plugged in that will do video out. so make sure that any video out tweaks are good and it should not autostart.
As far as a pagepool increase, you do that before you flash using the pagepool changer found in the rar folder along with the rom. you cannot change the pagepool once you flash. also you won't see much of an increase from 24mb to 32 or 64 - it already goes too fast lol
I'm running a base mightyrom 4.16. I've installed Microsoft Reader and thats it. No video out hacks, etc. Thats what mystifies me. I got the screen to go the right way by disabling tf3d from the today screen, resetting, then renabling tf3d. Didn't know anything about the pagepool - I guess I'll have to look into it once might5 comes out. Is there a recommended setting for telus touch pros?
Old 04-18-2009, 04:01 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:

one tipman 98, a throw away Spider, and a Pump Phantom!!

I'm back from playing.. it was great!! If you don't Paint Ball you should!!

I was hoping to find a new rom here posted but I guess the wait continues!!!!

Last edited by hypeo; 04-18-2009 at 04:03 PM.
Old 04-18-2009, 05:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiralspirit View Post
I'm running a base mightyrom 4.16. I've installed Microsoft Reader and thats it. No video out hacks, etc. Thats what mystifies me. I got the screen to go the right way by disabling tf3d from the today screen, resetting, then renabling tf3d. Didn't know anything about the pagepool - I guess I'll have to look into it once might5 comes out. Is there a recommended setting for telus touch pros?
The pagepool is already at the optimal setting of 24mb. Only if you have a verizon touch pro, you are gonna want to lower it way down.
Old 04-18-2009, 05:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Evo

penuch is a n00b

Ok Seriously......... I want (need) this rom already!!!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development