PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2009, 11:23 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

tenthirty2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartenthirty2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartenthirty2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartenthirty2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
Mike, you ever sleep? Red Bull and Monsters must be your companions!!
More like methamphetamine and cocaine

I was a member back when Wideawake was just Awake...
Old 04-18-2009, 11:35 AM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Funny story. You can even ask Rico lol.

I absolutely WILL NOT goto bed if there's a bug. It has to be fixed or i cannot sleep.

Makes for some real exciting nights!!!

I use Raid bug killer for Bugs!!!

**I'm out to play Paint Ball.. All you guys are invited!! Talk about a stress reliever!!

Last edited by hypeo; 04-18-2009 at 11:38 AM.
Old 04-18-2009, 11:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Telus

spiralspirit is becoming a great contributor

quick bug question for 4.16 - my touch pro keeps bringing up the video out screen - when it does that it automagically reverts tf3d to landscape mode and I don't know how to force it back into portrait (tf3d, not windows - changing the windows setting in the control panel does nothing). I don't know whats causing the video out screen to come up. Also - where in the registry do I find my page pool size? I'd like everything to go faster and I have plenty of free ram.

Last edited by spiralspirit; 04-18-2009 at 11:43 AM.
Old 04-18-2009, 11:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

tamago is just getting started

mighty, will the new rom include the rhodium ring tones? since the ring tones in \windows are rom protected, they can't be deleted. so i was wondering if u can cook the new ones while deleting the old diamond/touch pro rings in \windows

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=505313
Old 04-18-2009, 11:45 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Alltel

tenthirty2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartenthirty2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartenthirty2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartenthirty2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Just had an epiphany. Check out how many posts are in this thread just in the last week referencing Mighty5, and it hasn't even dropped yet. Imagine how many posts are gonna flood in here once it's actually released? Wideawake's gonna have to purchase extra bandwidth for the site just to handle Mike & Rico's traffic.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-18-2009, 11:48 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.k View Post

these got my vote !
Old 04-18-2009, 11:51 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSuSE View Post
MR5 needs more cool Black and Red theming, lol...

Current MR4.16:

feeling this... can u post wallpaper... i like how u changd eye from blue to red
Old 04-18-2009, 12:09 PM
Lurker

inurmix is a n00b

Sorry if this has been asked before but will this new rom have the rhodium manilla?
Old 04-18-2009, 12:22 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
I use Raid bug killer for Bugs!!!

**I'm out to play Paint Ball.. All you guys are invited!! Talk about a stress reliever!!
What marker are you using?

I have 2 tricked out Auto****ers
Old 04-18-2009, 12:42 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: Sprint

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Mike... im in need of a fix buddy!!! me want to flash.. and im not talking flash like the dirty old man down my street, he has too much fun with that.. .i had to show him off one day...

anyways... looking forward to it.... both you and Juicy are driving me nuts lol

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development