View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 12:50 PM
MordyT
Retired Staff-MordyT.com

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiralspirit View Post
quick bug question for 4.16 - my touch pro keeps bringing up the video out screen - when it does that it automagically reverts tf3d to landscape mode and I don't know how to force it back into portrait (tf3d, not windows - changing the windows setting in the control panel does nothing). I don't know whats causing the video out screen to come up. Also - where in the registry do I find my page pool size? I'd like everything to go faster and I have plenty of free ram.
as far as the video out goes, the only way to start it, short of a nue tool or a regedit is by having a cable plugged in that will do video out. so make sure that any video out tweaks are good and it should not autostart.
As far as a pagepool increase, you do that before you flash using the pagepool changer found in the rar folder along with the rom. you cannot change the pagepool once you flash. also you won't see much of an increase from 24mb to 32 or 64 - it already goes too fast lol
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.