PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2009, 12:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

camaroz2866 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
You have to extract the rar file first. then you'll see the ruu_signed file that you have to rename and put on the root of your mem card
how do i extract it ive highlighted it n the options dont say extract please help, thanks
Old 03-14-2009, 12:36 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff

I love all your roms. I personally think they definitely keep getting better. I thought this rom would be the answer to my dreams, Working FLASH. however I get the same problem i do with flashlite. it works When I first install (flash). I play a few videos, stop and go back in and a the black screen comes up as if its gonna play but the ball never stops twirling. My data connection also gives up and times out. Ive tried the reg edit tweak and I dont notice a difference even after reset. any suggestions?

P.S. How do I get your four row programs page back?
Old 03-14-2009, 12:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Stunna4life888 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Skype™ to Stunna4life888

Just to verify in 4.13 this is the only known hotfix to be need right now correct? Do I need to dl any other hot fixes you have? Thanks!
Old 03-14-2009, 12:46 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaroz2866 View Post
how do i extract it ive highlighted it n the options dont say extract please help, thanks
you have to have a program called winrar on your computer to extract it. Or a program called pocketrar to extract it on your phone. Here is the link to winrar to do it on your computer. http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

Last edited by razorloves; 03-14-2009 at 12:52 AM.
Old 03-14-2009, 12:57 AM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stunna4life888 View Post
Just to verify in 4.13 this is the only known hotfix to be need right now correct? Do I need to dl any other hot fixes you have? Thanks!
Yes, that is the only one, for now. Check post #1 under 4.13 for any future hotfixes
Old 03-14-2009, 01:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2, EVO 3D

Metalmayhem knows their stuffMetalmayhem knows their stuffMetalmayhem knows their stuffMetalmayhem knows their stuffMetalmayhem knows their stuffMetalmayhem knows their stuffMetalmayhem knows their stuff

anyone having trouble with internet sharing mine doesn't seem to connect to any computer. I already tried 3 computers and none work. all have active sync software installed so all drivers should be good to go, but it just hangs saying acquiring ip
Old 03-14-2009, 01:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

BPFerrari1 is keeping up the good workBPFerrari1 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
MightyROM 4.13 Hotfix
HTC Touch Pro Edition / HTC Diamond Edition ROM
Released: March 14th, 2009
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Problem Description:
  1. HTC Volume Control will sometimes freeze or lag the device when trying to adjust the volume using the hard volume keys.
Resolution:
Please download the hotfix titled "MightyROM 4.13 Hotfix 031409
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Installation Instructions:
  1. Download the .cab from the provided link below.
  2. Install the .cab to device and soft reset device when prompt.
  3. Upon restart, you may re-install all of your custom task bars and themes and soft reset device.
Note: This will change the font on "Vibrate" and "Silence" within the volume control, and also change the volume icon.
Click here to download MightyROM 4.13 - Hotfix - 031409

Any way we can get a .cab/tutorial to change all the taskbar icons to match the volume one found in the hotfix.

Thanks.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-14-2009, 01:13 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
MightyROM 4.13 Hotfix
It didn't change my volume icon, but it did change the font for not only the two buttons, but also the keyboard. If anyone else is having this issue (I assume it's not just some freak bug that only I got), I am attaching a font file in the zip below that should fix the issue. All you need to do is move it into \Windows with a program like Total Commander (it's a system file, so you won't be able to do it with regular File Explorer) and then reset your phone.

As usual with these kinds of things, I take no responsibility for your phone screwing up.
Attached Files
File Type: zip cour.zip (42.2 KB, 35 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 03-14-2009, 01:13 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

SooooneR is a n00b

Thank you for the fix! It definately fixed my problem with the volume. I could get mine to do it every time in a call and adjust the volume. Then after I would hang up it would lagg and wouldnt adjust. Now it works perfect! Thank you for all the hard work!
Old 03-14-2009, 01:22 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkpatel7 View Post
Any way we can get a .cab/tutorial to change all the taskbar icons to match the volume one found in the hotfix.

Thanks.
Is this what you're lookin for? http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...95&postcount=2
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development