PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2009, 04:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Evo
Carrier: sprint

rudyru01 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04orgzx6r View Post
I updated my Gifs a little, I like these a bit better, come on creative people I know you are out there!
Post up dem wallpapers

Once:

Looping:
very cool
Old 03-12-2009, 05:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
I updated my Gifs a little, I like these a bit better, come on creative people I know you are out there!
Post up dem wallpapers

Once:

Looping:
You should use a more proper font and a make a background for it, I understand this was made for fun but it'll actually be a badass splash screen. Work with one of the guys that made the other splash screens and make something happen
Old 03-12-2009, 05:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Mogul

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Post up dem wallpapers

Once:
<snip>

Looping:
<snip>
I like - and use - the MightyROM but I don't think there is a need to put down the others that work hard for free to provide or offer us other ROM options. Just let people decide what they want to use without bashing anybody else.

Just mho,
tsp
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-12-2009, 05:35 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsperez View Post
I like - and use - the MightyROM but I don't think there is a need to put down the others that work hard for free to provide or offer us other ROM options. Just let people decide what they want to use without bashing anybody else.

Just mho,
tsp
izanagi
Lurker

Diggs: 0

Re: *BLACK ROM* [02-22-09] Ivan's ROM 1.9[OS 5.2.20769 Build 20769 Ivans Pro][UC]
Ya, I loaded Mighty..v4.12 out of curiosity, and am currently re-flashing v1.8.

I should have known not to downgrade.
-------------------------

No one is putting down anyone in this thread. They just simply prefer MightyROM over others.

The QUOTE above is putting down other chefs (myself)

Just my .02 cents
Old 03-12-2009, 05:56 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: Sprint PCS

04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsperez View Post

Just mho,
tsp
That was not the intention, like others have said, it was made for fun, well and for the contest...

I think all of the great chefs here work together on alot of things to bring us what we need, and yes there is some rivalry but I believe it is all in good fun

So again, it is not bashing any of those chefs, because if they are on that list, they all make great stuff, its just a matter of preference...

and well, I for one prefer Mightymikes style

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-12-2009, 05:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: Sprint PCS

04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochoz View Post
You should use a more proper font and a make a background for it, I understand this was made for fun but it'll actually be a badass splash screen. Work with one of the guys that made the other splash screens and make something happen
Haha, No way this is for the standard edition, let the buisness users have the proper font, lol
Old 03-12-2009, 06:08 PM
Lurker

willy2231 is a n00b

Just flashed to 4.12 and love it. Was trying to find in other threads where I can get the jazzed up speaker icon, battery icon, signal bar icon, etc. ? I prefer Mike's ROM but would like to add a splash of color by adding these icons. Any posts you can point me to would be much appreciated.
Old 03-12-2009, 06:09 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by willy2231 View Post
Just flashed to 4.12 and love it. Was trying to find in other threads where I can get the jazzed up speaker icon, battery icon, signal bar icon, etc. ? I prefer Mike's ROM but would like to add a splash of color by adding these icons. Any posts you can point me to would be much appreciated.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...custom+taskbar
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-12-2009, 06:17 PM
Lurker

willy2231 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Wow that was quick.. sending a thanks your way.
Old 03-12-2009, 06:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2/treo pro/mogul
Carrier: sprint

miketab is keeping up the good workmiketab is keeping up the good workmiketab is keeping up the good work

Mike, will you be able to include the fm radio in your next rom?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development