PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2009, 08:55 AM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time
Carrier: Sprint

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.07.09] [[MightyROM5]] Windows® Phone

quickGPS wont launch :/
Old 05-08-2009, 09:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

temperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
Ok,

So far the only bugs I've seen reported are:

1) The Blank/Black screen camera bug.
2) In titanium the pictures panel doesn't open up HTC Album or rotate.
3) Keyboard lag issues

Thats not too shabby ! Has anyone experienced my arch enemy, the Ringtone corruption issue ? If you do please report it. I will flash this weekend if no one reports it and then update my Verizon Help post with new info again.. lol

no currupt ringtones here yet. i dont have the black screen/camera bug, however the album dont rotate using gsensor and zooming is wierd, i see no keyboard lag anywhere. so far so good, if the album could be fixed this would be almost perfect but then again, its pretty much there... nice job MM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-08-2009, 09:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker

MiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to MiltonPro Send a message via MSN to MiltonPro

Definately, this camera bug is present on my Sprint TP. Did not flash "R3Born" for that reason. But I have it now.
Wierd, cause it wasn't on any of the MR5 updates...

Other things I've noticed:

*I don't notice much lag on the keyboard.
*Not too worried on viewing pics, but yes they can't be viewed on album, from home menu.
*I already mentioned how awesome it is to have "MyPhone" app for back-ups.
*Super, super fast. No need to increase PP. Leave the extra RAM for programs.

**On a sidenote... Kobe and James all the way...
Old 05-08-2009, 09:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: sprint

temperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good work

black screen camera bug people? Is it always black, or just some of the time? im not experiencing it now but wondering if it comes and goes, or if since i havent experienced it maybe im in the clear.
Old 05-08-2009, 09:13 AM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by temperbad View Post
black screen camera bug people? Is it always black, or just some of the time? im not experiencing it now but wondering if it comes and goes, or if since i havent experienced it maybe im in the clear.

for me it was all the time i tried with windows default and touch flo black screens i tried to launch the camera and hit soft rest ... NOTHING
Old 05-08-2009, 09:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker

MiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporkman View Post
Soft reset and lauch it again. Issue of wm6.5. I had that issue since copper, now with MR5. Simple soft reset.....
Old 05-08-2009, 09:16 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporkman View Post
Quote:
no currupt ringtones here yet. i dont have the black screen/camera bug, however the album dont rotate using gsensor and zooming is wierd, i see no keyboard lag anywhere. so far so good, if the album could be fixed this would be almost perfect but then again, its pretty much there... nice job MM.
I gave this ROM a shot but I am going back to dB_ROM WM 6.5 ROM. It's so much soother. He uses the larger menus everywhere even if you elect to go with the “No Manila” ROM. He also already has ATContacts, CHome Editor (you don’t have to stop and start Chome), Titanium Weather to 4.2, four-column Start menu. Plus he has none of these issues above…oh well nice try mighty
Old 05-08-2009, 09:22 AM
Regular 'Geeker

For those installing twosentaskbars cabs..... are you all installing the same cabs in this order as well?? Sorry, need the re-assurance that I am doing it correctly.

* sdkcerts.cab

* tsowentaskbar6 WM6.5 version.cab

* http://www.nuerom.com/nueDownload/download.aspx?id=40

Last edited by MiltonPro; 05-08-2009 at 09:26 AM.
Old 05-08-2009, 09:22 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: telus

vgunmanga is just getting started

Quote:
I think the album is actually meant to be the way it is. If you rotate the screen the slide gesture and control keys are rotated. I've tried this album version on a few roms and it's always the same deal. If you don't like what they've done you could try installing the 2.5 album, not sure if that will work.
Old 05-08-2009, 09:25 AM
N00b
Carrier: Verizon

tom108 is a n00b

anyone else having an issue with any of the titanium weather apps working?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development