PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2009, 09:29 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO!!!
Carrier: Sprint

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.07.09] [[MightyROM5]] Windows® Phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiltonPro View Post
For those installing twosentaskbars cabs..... are you all installing the same cabs in this order as well?? Sorry, need the re-assurance that I am doing it correctly.

* sdkcerts.cab

* tsowentaskbar6 WM6.5 version.cab

* http://www.nuerom.com/nueDownload/download.aspx?id=40
I dont even install this one
* http://www.nuerom.com/nueDownload/download.aspx?id=40, and Ive had NO problems at all. I think that one is to get the percentage to go down by 1%. I like it the way it stays without it, by 10%.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-08-2009, 09:37 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: treo 800w
Carrier: sprint

l2yangop is a n00b

i am convinced i am never going to resolve the hardware keyboard issue no matter what rom i try. ive tried at least 7 or 8. my screen is always 2 or 3 words behind my keyboard. and yes, i have applied the so called fixes
Old 05-08-2009, 09:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

temperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgunmanga View Post
I think the album is actually meant to be the way it is. If you rotate the screen the slide gesture and control keys are rotated. I've tried this album version on a few roms and it's always the same deal. If you don't like what they've done you could try installing the 2.5 album, not sure if that will work.
ive tried to install the tp2 album (not sure if its the 2.5 ya were suggesting) but it was unsuccesfull installing. Darnnnnnnnn,.
Old 05-08-2009, 09:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

temperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
I gave this ROM a shot but I am going back to dB_ROM WM 6.5 ROM. It's so much soother. He uses the larger menus everywhere even if you elect to go with the “No Manila” ROM. He also already has ATContacts, CHome Editor (you don’t have to stop and start Chome), Titanium Weather to 4.2, four-column Start menu. Plus he has none of these issues above…oh well nice try mighty
well, the album/camera is a deal breaker for me, i need the old album back and it was much better, i know this is a mighty rom thread but im gonna try this rom your talking about when i get home from work..... oooooooh boy, if mighty just kept the album the same, id stay with this rom, its a learning lesson for me, if i ever see the album 3 in a rom, im running.....
Old 05-08-2009, 09:55 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 - CM11
Carrier: Verizon

arelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Come on guys, if you don't like this ROM, then by all means run something else. Not trying to sound rude but we really don't care what ROM that is. To each his own. Have a nice day...
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-08-2009, 09:56 AM
N00b

sgniwder is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Alright guys, Enjoy the ROM, i'll try to keep up to speed with the thread as it moves along.

I must go watch the Red Wings destroy the ducks... I hope!

Go Red Wings Go!!!

(I'm an Avalanche Fan, although since they seriously suck this year i'm on my brothers bandwagon with the wings for the playoffs, hehe)

Cheerio!

Yeah GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!

(That has to be weird being an Avs fan rooting for the Wings - although the rivalry sure has died down since the late 90s)
Old 05-08-2009, 10:05 AM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mordyt View Post
i belive the regedit for this is:
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\MediaPlayer\Preferences\Un attendedPlayback=1
I didn't check if this is already in there or not - somone let me know
Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
see this now included, but it doesn't keep playing. still need fix
can someone shed some light?

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
Old 05-08-2009, 10:16 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by arelas View Post
Come on guys, if you don't like this ROM, then by all means run something else. Not trying to sound rude but we really don't care what ROM that is. To each his own. Have a nice day...
i believe you speak for most of us. there are plenty of roms out there to try, most our different enough to probably meet your needs.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-08-2009, 10:30 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2/treo pro/mogul

miketab is keeping up the good workmiketab is keeping up the good workmiketab is keeping up the good work

Great Rom Mike, finally took the plunge to windows 6.5, very nice.

I have noticed there is not voice recorder in this rom by default, is there a way I can get the cab to install this??
Old 05-08-2009, 10:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by arelas View Post

good for you and what you care about, i know there are other roms. thanks, i know if tried alot, just giving feedback for someone who might miss the old album..
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development