PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2009, 07:30 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Roguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.07.09] [[MightyROM5]] Windows® Phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporkman View Post
anyone else get the Camera bug ? where is black but you can still take pics ?
That's not in this ROM too is it? Only heard of it in the R3born ROM.
Old 05-08-2009, 07:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

Will7272 is keeping up the good workWill7272 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to Will7272 Send a message via MSN to Will7272 Send a message via Yahoo to Will7272 Send a message via Skype™ to Will7272

I don't take a lot of pictures with my phone but I do type a lot. How is the text messaging delay with this new rom? Is it much better than the previous? Great work MM...
Old 05-08-2009, 07:45 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: EVO

BabyEater is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to BabyEater

Quote:
Originally Posted by mordyt View Post
For the theme - uninstall won't revert all the way back. best to find a theme you like and install that or hard resest
I didn't think it would, but it actually had good results. After a soft reset the backgrounds and the dialer and cotact list etc. were back to normal, but the little notification number on my email and SMS remained green.

I have a few questions, if you all would endulge :
1) you all think the WiMo 6.5 interface is better than TF3D?
2) new Pocket IE or stick with Opera?
3) i have no other apps on my phone, is there a collective list here? or does anyone just have links to stuff Ineed?
4) I still don't get picturemail...
Old 05-08-2009, 07:49 AM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguefoxx View Post
That's not in this ROM too is it? Only heard of it in the R3born ROM.
seems to be ! im going to re_flash see if its still there
Old 05-08-2009, 07:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Roguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporkman View Post
seems to be ! im going to re_flash see if its still there
Hmm, I didn't have the issue with the R3born ROM and I don't seem to be having the issue with this one either. Strange how some have the problem and some don't. You on Sprint?
Old 05-08-2009, 07:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Ok,

So far the only bugs I've seen reported are:

1) The Blank/Black screen camera bug.
2) In titanium the pictures panel doesn't open up HTC Album or rotate.
3) Keyboard lag issues

Thats not too shabby ! Has anyone experienced my arch enemy, the Ringtone corruption issue ? If you do please report it. I will flash this weekend if no one reports it and then update my Verizon Help post with new info again.. lol

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09
Old 05-08-2009, 07:57 AM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
Ok,

So far the only bugs I've seen reported are:

1) The Blank/Black screen camera bug.
2) In titanium the pictures panel doesn't open up HTC Album or rotate.
3) Keyboard lag issues

Thats not too shabby ! Has anyone experienced my arch enemy, the Ringtone corruption issue ? If you do please report it. I will flash this weekend if no one reports it and then update my Verizon Help post with new info again.. lol
yea thats the same 3 that i have ringer tones seems to be fixed ! not sure what company i have has to do with a black screen on the camera but its sprint
Old 05-08-2009, 08:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker

There have been different issues with different carrier versions of the phones such as Verizon's gimped phone. Just wondering because I haven't experienced the problem and I've been using the camera quite a bit... I'm on Sprint phone as well.
Old 05-08-2009, 08:07 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: EVO

BabyEater is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to BabyEater

Quote:
There have been different issues with different carrier versions of the phones such as Verizon's gimped phone. Just wondering because I haven't experienced the problem and I've been using the camera quite a bit... I'm on Sprint phone as well.
Are you using TF3D?

When I do, I see the preview.
When I use the default WiMo interface, black screen.
Old 05-08-2009, 08:07 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:
I don't get the camera bug either. I'm on Verizon. And I'm sure it has nothing to do with what company your TP is from. It's probably some wonky driver or settings issue. A few pages back someone reported he only gets it if he uses Titanium and not TF3D.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development