PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2009, 11:04 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

thevaliant13 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

so i've tried re flashing and i even loaded telus stock rom to clean it up and cleared storage as well, the diamond loads fine with the stock rom and mighty does flash successfully onto the home page BUT to see if it will load again so i power off the phone, then power on and thats when it will hang. any suggestions ?
Old 07-23-2009, 12:00 PM
Lurker

thfc1799 is a n00b

Can someone please walk me through the process of switching back to the official sprint rom? I have downloaded the .nbh file and I have searched for instructions for the last 2 days with no luck.
Old 07-23-2009, 12:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro and diamond
Carrier: Sprint

har226 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by thfc1799 View Post
Can someone please walk me through the process of switching back to the official sprint rom? I have downloaded the .nbh file and I have searched for instructions for the last 2 days with no luck.
You downloaded the .nbh file here is the .exe file that I used its on one of the stikies in the cdma touch pro upgrade forum

http://rapidshare.com/files/17615341...3_Ship.exe.zip

hope it helps..
Old 07-23-2009, 12:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by thevaliant13 View Post
so i've tried re flashing and i even loaded telus stock rom to clean it up and cleared storage as well, the diamond loads fine with the stock rom and mighty does flash successfully onto the home page BUT to see if it will load again so i power off the phone, then power on and thats when it will hang. any suggestions ?
Are you loading the touch pro rom on a Diamond? I dont think you can do that. Maybee you have the wrong rom.
Old 07-23-2009, 12:09 PM
Lurker

thfc1799 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by har226 View Post
You downloaded the .nbh file here is the .exe file that I used its on one of the stikies in the cdma touch pro upgrade forum

http://rapidshare.com/files/17615341...3_Ship.exe.zip

hope it helps..

Thank you... I'm sure my question will or did annoy a few people, but I've spent two days looking for something that took 30 seconds to get here...

Thanks a ton man.
Old 07-23-2009, 12:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

thevaliant13 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by har226 View Post
Are you loading the touch pro rom on a Diamond? I dont think you can do that. Maybee you have the wrong rom.

i have the proper rom loaded the VICTOR mighty rom 6 is the one i installed
Old 07-23-2009, 12:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
If your still having problems i suggest you do it again but this time redownload a fresh version of mr6... dont know but that helped me. I was informed that if i flashed to stock then redownloaded a fresh mr6 flashed it then hard reset it would work and it did ... try that and see if it helps..
Old 07-23-2009, 01:46 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
Originally Posted by glleon View Post
just flashed to MR6 7.18.09 and gps still does not work.. i have a verizon TP Raph.. Raidio version - Sprint Radio v1.11.00FR
this is the only way i could get gps to work on my verizon TP. i havent noticed it messing with anything else in the phone so it should work cool for you.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=49933
Old 07-23-2009, 02:34 PM
Lurker

thfc1799 is a n00b

Ok... I guess I'll put this out there and I'm sure I'm going to be criticized but whatever.

Over the past month or so I really got into new roms. I have flashed 3 or 4 different versions of mighty rom and loved each of them for different things. The newest version by the way is amazing. However, as I flashed each time I noticed that my signal was extremely low. I began to have issues placing calls almost everywhere and my dropped call rate went through the roof. After asking some questions and getting answers such as roms not having anything to do with service I decided to keep trying different roms and even started playing around with different radios. Today, I decided I was going to sell my Touch Pro... I have had so many issues with service that as a business phone this will not do. About 45 mins ago I flashed everything back to stock. Stock rom, stock radio. My service is now perfect.... Absolutely perfect... I am sitting in the exact same place that for the last month I have been lucky to get 1 bar and now I have 5.

I know that this might be coincidence, but I just cannot believe that it is sheer luck... I plan on flashing back to the latest version of mighty rom in a few minutes to make a comparison.
Old 07-23-2009, 02:38 PM
VGhhbmtzIGZvciBwbGF5aW5nI
Pocket PC: Omnia II

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP

Quote:
You may also want to head over to the Diamond forum (Victor), as this forum is for the Touch Pro AKA Herman. Just to be sure you're downloading the correct ROM, and getting appropriate "Diamond" feedback from users in that area / who use that device.

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development