PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2009, 09:46 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

tuscolavol is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdiaz33685 View Post
THANKS for ur help., I did all everything i could think possible... hmmm

i'll have to check tomorrow...
I went on the same adventure when I flashed my first ROM. After trying everything suggestion, I ordered a new cable from Sprint and it worked. It was a last resort for me.
Old 07-12-2009, 09:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone 5
Carrier: Sprint SERO-Premium

ETphoneHOME is becoming a great contributor

So....what happen to tf3d?

On Mogul.^^^

On Touch Pro.^^^ = (
Old 07-12-2009, 09:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

Weapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuff

ok question...I am trying to set up my outlook email from work with this rom but when I go to SET UP the email address has the @ sign. To log on for work the address is outlook.mycompany.com with no @ sign. If I take the @ sign off I cannot setup my email. Can anyone help me?

DavidinCT "I was going to say something like......So I bumped into your girl and noticed the cheeze...then she said she was happy to find a real man....but, I just cant"
Old 07-12-2009, 09:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ETphoneHOME View Post
So....what happen to tf3d?
Nothing happend, its in the rom .. Start/Settings/Today then go down , select items.. scroll down and select touch flo 3d and uncheck windows default. Hope this Helps!
Old 07-12-2009, 10:02 PM
VIP Member

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weapondrift View Post
ok question...I am trying to set up my outlook email from work with this rom but when I go to SET UP the email address has the @ sign. To log on for work the address is outlook.mycompany.com with no @ sign. If I take the @ sign off I cannot setup my email. Can anyone help me?
I use Exchange for my work .. The first login screen is for your Email and Password .. Case Sensative ... then at bottom your server.. mine is (US) then your next screen is where to input your outlook.mycompany.com ..
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-12-2009, 10:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone 5
Carrier: Sprint SERO-Premium

ETphoneHOME is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23 View Post
Nothing happend, its in the rom .. Start/Settings/Today then go down , select items.. scroll down and select touch flo 3d and uncheck windows default. Hope this Helps!
Silly me. I just did this like a month an a half ago. Can't believe I forgot. Thanks bud.
Old 07-12-2009, 10:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

Weapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23 View Post
I use Exchange for my work .. The first login screen is for your Email and Password .. Case Sensative ... then at bottom your server.. mine is (US) then your next screen is where to input your outlook.mycompany.com ..
Any other suggestions for getting it to work?
Old 07-12-2009, 10:09 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ETphoneHOME View Post
Silly me. I just did this like a month an a half ago. Can't believe I forgot. Thanks bud.
No problem glad too..!!
Old 07-12-2009, 10:10 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weapondrift View Post
Any other suggestions for getting it to work?
Where is it stumping you, just on the first promt?
Old 07-12-2009, 10:16 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

cheezeit is a n00b

Those of you that arn't getting keyboard lag, are you running touchflo 3d? Right now I'm running Juicy and I noticed I get no lag when I'm on touchflo and using the HTC looking messaging (grey and there's an avatar for each person) there is no keyboard lag whatsoever, but when I tap all messages it opens up the windows messaging and there is keyboard lag.

In MR 6 touchflo is there an HTC looking messaging app, or is it just Windows threaded (Me: blue) (Other person: Green) ?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development