PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2009, 06:48 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrogers1 View Post
I'm seeing the lag too but haven't been on Mighty5 since it first came out. EVERYTHING was too slow back then and I can say Mighty6 is now much more zippy then I remember 5 ever being. (I went back to Mighty4.16 after playing with MR5 for a bit)

I'm sure Mike is working this so sit tight, he never rests on "ok" and strives for "perfect" so I'm sure we'll see an improvement in the next releases.

*I would just like burst mode on the camera and a better virtual keyboard BUT neither are really what the phone was made for.
to get burst and other camera modes back get a registry editor, go HKLM, software, htc, camera, p6, change enable to 1 from 0..... then do the same for p8 and p9, thatll bring other camera modes backk.
Old 07-12-2009, 06:49 PM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: MikFroyo POWERED hTc EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

dro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
first you say you never had a program that didnt show up in remove programs, then you contradict yourself by saying just stubborn ones do... Thats what Im talking about, some apps are retarded and ya cant find em anywhere... I.E. sprint pic mail, My wife had a clock yesterday that didnt show in remove programs.... Anyway, It happens.

i didnt contradict myself...if u read correctly...i had a stubborn APP i installed and after removing it thru REMOVE PROGRAMS list it removed it but the APP name was stuck in the REMOVE PROGRAMS LIST and it was nowhere to b found anywhere on the phone...and sum APPs are a little retarded...

but SPRINT PICTUREMAIL should def show up and u should b able to find its folders in FILE EXPLORER...but as posted there is a SPRINT PICTUREMAIL & ARCSOFT REMOVER....

hope you are getting ur issues resolved...
Old 07-12-2009, 06:56 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dro View Post
i didnt contradict myself...if u read correctly...i had a stubborn APP i installed and after removing it thru REMOVE PROGRAMS list it removed it but the APP name was stuck in the REMOVE PROGRAMS LIST and it was nowhere to b found anywhere on the phone...and sum APPs are a little retarded...

but SPRINT PICTUREMAIL should def show up and u should b able to find its folders in FILE EXPLORER...but as posted there is a SPRINT PICTUREMAIL & ARCSOFT REMOVER....

hope you are getting ur issues resolved...
Sprint pic mail shows up most the time, but ive had a few occasions its no where in my remove programs.... Once again, just saying it happens....
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-12-2009, 07:19 PM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular

dro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Sprint pic mail shows up most the time, but ive had a few occasions its no where in my remove programs.... Once again, just saying it happens....
i know these things tend to happen... but i just wanted to make myself clearer lol...you are going to run into an issue here & there w/ installing and removing apps...
Old 07-12-2009, 07:28 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD

Quote:
i know these things tend to happen... but i just wanted to make myself clearer lol...you are going to run into an issue here & there w/ installing and removing apps...
true that... And dont let the rep points or join date fool you, Ive been at this some time. lol Gotta love winmo.
Old 07-12-2009, 07:39 PM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
true that... And dont let the rep points or join date fool you, Ive been at this some time. lol Gotta love winmo.
like wise...i have my TP set 2 perfection except for one thing and am trying evrywhere to find a resolution on editing a font to accept symbols and numbers as my home screen needs it to look beautiful lol....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (15.8 KB, 44 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot2.jpg (15.4 KB, 30 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by dro; 07-12-2009 at 07:42 PM.
Old 07-12-2009, 07:57 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD

Quote:
like wise...i have my TP set 2 perfection except for one thing and am trying evrywhere to find a resolution on editing a font to accept symbols and numbers as my home screen needs it to look beautiful lol....
Hmm, WIsh I could help but I have no clue.lol But thats a nice looking Set up ya got there.
Old 07-12-2009, 07:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO, HTC Touch Pro - Flashed MetroPCS
Carrier: Sprint and MetroPCS

mdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuff

I ran into a small problem, today.. no matter what i do, I cannot sync my phone to any computer,
I tried it on 3 computers, with activesync and driver, all it does, is charge the phone, I cleared storaged a few times, and went back to stock flashing thru sd... and still not working, does that mean something went bad on my usb connector, also tried 3 different cables..

Sprint Touch Pro and TPro 2 Flashed to MetroPCS = Guide for MetroPCS

Dont forget to hit Thanks, if I helped.
Old 07-12-2009, 08:04 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

I downloaded that RevIcon cab but now my icons are fancy anc colored. how can i get the plan jane black and white ones including the RevIcon?
Old 07-12-2009, 08:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

Giovanny is keeping up the good workGiovanny is keeping up the good workGiovanny is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to Giovanny
Thumbs up Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdiaz33685 View Post
I ran into a small problem, today.. no matter what i do, I cannot sync my phone to any computer,
I tried it on 3 computers, with activesync and driver, all it does, is charge the phone, I cleared storaged a few times, and went back to stock flashing thru sd... and still not working, does that mean something went bad on my usb connector, also tried 3 different cables..
Have you try start, settings, connections, usb to PC? Once you open here you have to make sure activy sync is enable, enable faster dat and ask me first. If this does not work than after you flash make sure you hard reset again. If this does not work flash to stock ROM and reflash to MR6 again and it should work.

Giovanny
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development