PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2009, 01:59 PM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: MikFroyo POWERED hTc EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

dro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochoz View Post
Never beg for rep. Though you are helping, it makes you look like a tool. It'll come your way. Be patient.

Install this(Picture mail & Arcsoft Remover) first. Soft reset your device. Then install this(Arcsoft Sprint MMS 5.0.69.44) and VOILA!

Well ... lol ... should work after the second "this" hahaha <3

That is the most stable version of Arcsoft at this moment.

i wasnt begging for rep just simply reminding...

i have no prob w the ARCSOFT version i posted for BLACK its been working smoothly for me since install...
Old 07-12-2009, 02:02 PM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular

dro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
just cause it dont show up in remove programs doesnt mean its not installed or to sd card. Ive come accross alot of programs that arent in the remove programs, yes they were installed and device or sd card dont make a diff.... and it will be in the email section still but dont require a haard reset, there is a cab. to remove it, I know cause I used it for this exact reason....

thanx for the FYI....but ive never had an APP not show up in REMOVE PROGRAMS...just some stubborn 1s that dont want 2 leave the REMOVE PROGRAMS list
Old 07-12-2009, 02:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

motocrossyz85 is just getting started

Hey mighty! why is the download in text form? I need to be able to unzip it and flash from my storage card... hummm please help! Thanks bro!
Old 07-12-2009, 02:07 PM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuscolavol View Post
It is not a big enough deal for me to reset. Until I figure out a backup program so I do not have to manually re-enter all my stuff.
I followed your guide to messing with the fonts. You said some do not work. If a font does not work, does it just stays in Tahoma or am I missing something.
I copied the TTF file in Windows, copied the file name into the CPRs and nothing. Thanks

some fonts wont work...as do not use the file name..u actually have to open up the .TTF file and look @ FILE NAME or TYPEFACE NAME @ the top of the page, thats what u want 2 replace with...and yest the ones that do not work while stay in TAHOMA....
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-12-2009, 02:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

diplomat2387 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to diplomat2387

My in caall volume is way too low..I can bearly hear anybody...Can I use the tweak new audiopara to make it louder..?
Old 07-12-2009, 02:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

diplomat2387 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to diplomat2387

My in call volume is way too low..I can bearly hear anybody...Can I use the tweak new audiopara to make it louder..?
Old 07-12-2009, 02:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TouCh PrO

whiteguy025 is just getting started

Anybody else experiencing HORRIBLE keyboard lag?? Its never been this bad.. MR5 didnt have that bad of a problem.. Is there a fix for this...
Old 07-12-2009, 02:39 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by diplomat2387 View Post
My in call volume is way too low..I can bearly hear anybody...Can I use the tweak new audiopara to make it louder..?
yup, this one works well.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Badboy8813 Audio Fix- (Full Volume).cab (96.2 KB, 146 views) Click for barcode!

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-12-2009, 02:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

mrrogers1 is keeping up the good workmrrogers1 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteguy025 View Post
Anybody else experiencing HORRIBLE keyboard lag?? Its never been this bad.. MR5 didnt have that bad of a problem.. Is there a fix for this...
I'm seeing the lag too but haven't been on Mighty5 since it first came out. EVERYTHING was too slow back then and I can say Mighty6 is now much more zippy then I remember 5 ever being. (I went back to Mighty4.16 after playing with MR5 for a bit)

I'm sure Mike is working this so sit tight, he never rests on "ok" and strives for "perfect" so I'm sure we'll see an improvement in the next releases.

*I would just like burst mode on the camera and a better virtual keyboard BUT neither are really what the phone was made for.
Old 07-12-2009, 02:57 PM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrogers1 View Post
I'm seeing the lag too but haven't been on Mighty5 since it first came out. EVERYTHING was too slow back then and I can say Mighty6 is now much more zippy then I remember 5 ever being. (I went back to Mighty4.16 after playing with MR5 for a bit)

I'm sure Mike is working this so sit tight, he never rests on "ok" and strives for "perfect" so I'm sure we'll see an improvement in the next releases.

*I would just like burst mode on the camera and a better virtual keyboard BUT neither are really what the phone was made for.

i just recently started experiencing a new issue ....as im typing my keyboard capitalizes random letters on its own...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development