PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2009, 02:42 AM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: MikFroyo POWERED hTc EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

dro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Black- View Post
awesome! wasnt expecting the help that quick. any word on the keyboard issues?

and also is there a way to uninstall the sprint picture mail cab? it doesnt show up under the remove programs list
if its not there in REMOVE PROGRAMS than u dont have it installed unless u stored it to ur STORAGE CARD...but just so u know if when u do uninstall SPRINT PICMAIL u r still going to have a SPRINT PICMAIL page in the EMAIL PANEL...which is going to require a HARD RESET!!! so hopefully u get this b4 u do anymore tweaking and installations...

BE SURE NOT TO ONLY SAY THANKS BUT HIT THE THANKS
Old 07-12-2009, 02:43 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

kyoon19 is a n00b

I am new to a touch pro (used to have a diamond) and I am on MR6. I noticed copy and paste (ctrl+c/v)using qwerty keyboard does not work. Is it just my phone? Can anyone test? Thanks.
Old 07-12-2009, 02:57 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

-Black- is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by dro View Post
if its not there in REMOVE PROGRAMS than u dont have it installed unless u stored it to ur STORAGE CARD...but just so u know if when u do uninstall SPRINT PICMAIL u r still going to have a SPRINT PICMAIL page in the EMAIL PANEL...which is going to require a HARD RESET!!! so hopefully u get this b4 u do anymore tweaking and installations...

thanks...and i hit the thanks button. im coming to find out though that arcsoft doesnt work with sprint. or is there an updated version/hack that does?

im on a touch pro of course and sprint obviously is my carrier. i see an sMMS program, a WinPM program, and guys have already recommended the arcsoft program which doesnt seem to work for me. before i attempt to install another .cab is there a DEFINET picture mail program for sprint users that DEFINETLY works? i rather find out all i can before i waste my time installing a cab file that wont work.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-12-2009, 03:12 AM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular

dro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good work

Quote:
thanks...and i hit the thanks button. im coming to find out though that arcsoft doesnt work with sprint. or is there an updated version/hack that does?

im on a touch pro of course and sprint obviously is my carrier. i see an sMMS program, a WinPM program, and guys have already recommended the arcsoft program which doesnt seem to work for me. before i attempt to install another .cab is there a DEFINET picture mail program for sprint users that DEFINETLY works? i rather find out all i can before i waste my time installing a cab file that wont work.

ARCSOFT should def work...did u DL the correct one?,,,arcsoft is carrier specific...sMMS is another great APP i used that on my MOGUL(PPC6800)
Old 07-12-2009, 03:17 AM
Lurker

-Black- is a n00b

yea i must have gotten the wrong version..which version is the correct version?
Old 07-12-2009, 03:20 AM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
yea i must have gotten the wrong version..which version is the correct version?
ARCSOFT works great...

YOU CAN FIND IT HERE>>>second to last post...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...rcsoft+for+mr6

Last edited by dro; 07-12-2009 at 03:23 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-12-2009, 07:17 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

DarkManX4lf is becoming a great contributor

Does youtube work for anyone? When I open the youtube app it gives me the "connection failed" error.
Old 07-12-2009, 07:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

Quote:

Never beg for rep. Though you are helping, it makes you look like a tool. It'll come your way. Be patient.

Quote:

Install this(Picture mail & Arcsoft Remover) first. Soft reset your device. Then install this(Arcsoft Sprint MMS 5.0.69.44) and VOILA!

Well ... lol ... should work after the second "this" hahaha <3

That is the most stable version of Arcsoft at this moment.
Old 07-12-2009, 09:39 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro

tuscolavol is just getting started

Quote:
had that issue as well.... hard reset

HOW TO CUSTOMIZE FONT:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=1028916

get fonts from here DAFONT.COM<<<<its going to b a trial and error method as not all fonts will work...and make sure to use small or tiny fonts...u will c the option on the page as to what size it should search for...

its so easy to do,,,i startd messing w/ this last night...got a few to work now im tryin to get the font to change in TW.....

EDIT: TW uses SEGOE UI...>>for some reason not all fonts will work w TW even if they do replace the font for other panels...some fonts may also need to b edited w a FONT EDITOR to add NUMBERS and SYMBOLS
It is not a big enough deal for me to reset. Until I figure out a backup program so I do not have to manually re-enter all my stuff.
I followed your guide to messing with the fonts. You said some do not work. If a font does not work, does it just stays in Tahoma or am I missing something.
I copied the TTF file in Windows, copied the file name into the CPRs and nothing. Thanks
Old 07-12-2009, 09:58 AM
Regular 'Geeker

kevm14 is keeping up the good workkevm14 is keeping up the good work

MR6 froze up on me while charging last night. It appears to have taken a full charge before doing so, however.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development