PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2009, 12:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

diplomat2387 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to diplomat2387
Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevey5036 View Post
I have the same problem.. the signal bar is much lower than it used to be on 4.1x for me. I flashed to the latest VZW radio and haven't seen much improvement. Many people are saying that the ROM has no effect on signal strength so maybe the ROM just has an inaccurate signal strength bar.
I would try different radios...I flashed to a different radio and noticed an improvement...
Old 07-13-2009, 12:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker

diplomat2387 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to diplomat2387

I tried the Badboy Audio Fix and it seemed to make my in call volume lower...Too low...It seems like my in call volume is at its highest when I check it..I just want the ability to change the in call volume up and down when I am in a call...I disable the htc dialer so I could get rid of the ring delay and also the pop up bubble when getting a call...Can anybody help..?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-13-2009, 12:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 - Verizon
Carrier: Verizon

igl007 is keeping up the good workigl007 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to igl007 Send a message via AIM to igl007 Send a message via MSN to igl007 Send a message via Yahoo to igl007 Send a message via Skype™ to igl007

Hi,
I am running MR6 on Verizon TP. I am using a pagepool size of 8. I have tried up to 12 but 8 seems the best. I have tried all of the Mighty 6.5 releases and they all seem to be sluggish compared to 4.16, albeit still fast ROM’s on their own. I always hard reset twice after a new ROM. I have screen drawing problems when exiting messaging. I also see that 6.5 has trouble releasing the ram back after programs are shut down. I am debating whether or not I should go back to 4.16. I am looking for stability, speed, and maximum free memory. I don't run TF3D or the HTC Dialer Skin. My free ram after tweaks is about 55mgs free on both 6.5 ROM’s and 4.16 ROM. However, 4.16 will tend to manage that Ram better. Am I just off in my thinking? I realize this is largely is an opinion question, but wanted guidance nonetheless. What do you think? I will thank any reply. Thank you!
Old 07-13-2009, 12:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

discipler is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by doireallyhavetodothis View Post
Ok here is a bug that I've posted before that I haven't gotten a response to. Mighty 4,5 and 6 all have this issue regardless of what radio I use. While listening to streaming music via tuned.mobi which is thestreamcenter.com/.net whatever... it stops streaming after 1-5 mins. With the stock Sprint ROM I do not have a problem streaming up to 7 hours. Anyone else have this problem or know why this happens?
YES, I'M HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM. Didn't have the problem when running Yay4juggs or original Sprint rom. But I have had the problem with the Merdin and MightyRom. Any fix you know of?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-13-2009, 12:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

discipler is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by diplomat2387 View Post
I would try different radios...I flashed to a different radio and noticed an improvement...
Is a different "radio" a different Rom? My streaming is dropping off after a minute of so. Are you saying to try a different Rom? Thanks
Old 07-13-2009, 12:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by discipler View Post
Is a different "radio" a different Rom? My streaming is dropping off after a minute of so. Are you saying to try a different Rom? Thanks
a different radio is not a different rom.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 07-13-2009, 01:27 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

gorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good work

i live in california. when i flashed this rom the time was correct. im in denver today and it still shows california time. any help?
Old 07-13-2009, 01:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

cashsky is a n00b

my end call button is having delayed response. it doesnt end the call right away takes like 10 seconds to register and end the call. is anyone else having this problem?
Old 07-13-2009, 01:31 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
THE REAL rA ICON FIX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To get the REAL rA icon fixed all you have to do is get the dll file that rourke posted HERE and just drop it in windows. the regedit is alreday alredy edited correctly.
In your experience with this, does the icon differentiate between 1x, Rev0, and RevA?
Old 07-13-2009, 02:41 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Hey Mike, Is there a ETA on the fixes? I really wanna try this rom again, But MR5 is fitting my needs till then so atleast I got something. I love MR5.lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development