PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2009, 01:20 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

i am totally happy w/ this rom so far. I do have one issue so far. I seem to not be able to use ICS. the connect button is greyed out. I have gone into settings and changed them all to be the sync w/ outlook settings and nothing seems to work. I have actually been not be able to use it since MR5.

anyone have any ideas??

Thanks
Old 07-13-2009, 01:26 AM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
I downloaded that RevIcon cab but now my icons are fancy anc colored. how can i get the plan jane black and white ones including the RevIcon?

THE REAL rA ICON FIX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To get the REAL rA icon fixed all you have to do is get the dll file that rourke posted HERE and just drop it in windows. the regedit is alreday alredy edited correctly. The fix that cochoz posted is not actually the true fix.

I wonder why this was not originally included in mightyrom6 when the regedit is already included

Last edited by psycho_maniac; 07-13-2009 at 01:28 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-13-2009, 01:38 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
To get the REAL rA icon fixed all you have to do is get the dll file that rourke posted HERE and just drop it in windows. the regedit is alreday alredy edited correctly. The fix that cochoz posted is not actually the true fix.

I wonder why this was not originally included in mightyrom6 when the regedit is already included
thank you very much for that psycho_maniac. I didn't like those weird icons that cochoz posted either. thanks goes to our fallen brother Rourke Swift for the fix and to Mighty Mike for another awesome rom.

i was wondering myself why Mighty6 doesn't have this dll in there.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-13-2009, 01:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker

slvrap1 is becoming a great contributor

is there a way to get OZ instant messenger to work, i keep getting "md5 digests do not match code 403" User/Pw are accurate.
Old 07-13-2009, 03:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

Quote:

I'll make sure to use this one for the next update instead and take that one off thx bud!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvrap1 View Post
is there a way to get OZ instant messenger to work, i keep getting "md5 digests do not match code 403" User/Pw are accurate.
Mike already said that he would start working on all the Sprint apps soon.
Old 07-13-2009, 03:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo

blkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weapondrift View Post
doing this from my phone its saying
Username: @_______
Password_______

exit continue

when I take out the @; continue unlights...meaning I cannot go on untill I put an @ sign in the Username box
You're stuck because you can not have an email address without the @. Everything after the @ (the domain) is how the email gets routed to your mail server and everything before it (recipient) is how your mail server routes to the particular recipient. So you can not have an email address that is just outlook.mycompany.com. Username is the email address. So if it is weapondrift@mycompany.com you need to put that in there. Once you put in username and password you can get to the screen for your server name which is outlook.mycompany.com or whatever. You might want to double check that server name too. Personally if I set it up at a company, that name would be used for web access, if anything, and the actual server name would be different. Not saying that is the case for you, but might want to verify it with your IT guys.
Old 07-13-2009, 04:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

Weapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkhwkz View Post
You're stuck because you can not have an email address without the @. Everything after the @ (the domain) is how the email gets routed to your mail server and everything before it (recipient) is how your mail server routes to the particular recipient. So you can not have an email address that is just outlook.mycompany.com. Username is the email address. So if it is weapondrift@mycompany.com you need to put that in there. Once you put in username and password you can get to the screen for your server name which is outlook.mycompany.com or whatever. You might want to double check that server name too. Personally if I set it up at a company, that name would be used for web access, if anything, and the actual server name would be different. Not saying that is the case for you, but might want to verify it with your IT guys.
due to media rights I cannot list my company name but however what I can tell you is if I am on the internet via PC outlook.mycompany.com is what I type into my browser bar. From there I type in my password and I am good. I know that my boss can log in with no problem using his berry.

DavidinCT "I was going to say something like......So I bumped into your girl and noticed the cheeze...then she said she was happy to find a real man....but, I just cant"
Old 07-13-2009, 07:07 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

EGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
due to media rights I cannot list my company name but however what I can tell you is if I am on the internet via PC outlook.mycompany.com is what I type into my browser bar. From there I type in my password and I am good. I know that my boss can log in with no problem using his berry.
That just means your company has web based Outlook set up

E-mail yourself to find out your actual e-mail address
Old 07-13-2009, 07:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo

blkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:

As I expected that is your Outlook web access. That is not going to help you at all, unless you want to use a browser to check your email and then you will still need your user name and password. You are going to need to talk to your IT guys to get the correct server name and user name/email address to configure your TP. Also his berry is a whole different thing and is likely setup on a Blackberry server by IT.
Old 07-13-2009, 08:32 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution!

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74

Hey, can someone please post their SPBmobile3 shell screen? I would like to see what they look like?

TIA

http://www.heydjbobby.com/
Audiovox 6700> Samsung i760> HTC Touch Pro> HTC Touch Pro2> HTC HeRooted> HTC EVOlutionized!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development