PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2009, 12:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Tipharet is keeping up the good workTipharet is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Tipharet
Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

I jumped the mighty ship a while ago, however it appears recently a lot of cooks are getting in a hurry or competing, anyway in general quality is going down.

Many cooks using Rhodium instead of manila which cause tons of issues that always occur later after a everyday use. Its annoying.

I wish cooks would slow down, stop competing and stop being influenced by impatient people on this forum. There has been many of times where I have thought about going back to stock.

With that being said, thank you Mighty for sticking to your guns with with the old manila and the old dialer but taking on 6.5.

Only thing I suggest, is I would like the backgrounds for the tabs not the be the 3d type but just complete black in the future.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-14-2009, 12:48 PM
Banned User

CoolioDisgracias is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
why would you ask that here? wouldnt it make more sense asking in the diamond forum? thats like if i took my jeep to a chevy dealership and asked them problems about my jeep
I thought this would be the place to ask about a Touch Pro ROM. Why you gotta be such a hater.

Anyway, I found the ROM:
http://www.everythingdiamond.info/vi...c.php?f=4&t=67
Old 07-14-2009, 01:20 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyr2548 View Post
First off, Mike thanks for the hard work on this new rom, fastets my phone has ever been, well done.

My only problem is that twice now I have plugged my phone in and left it idle for a long period of time, once while sleeping and the next during the afternoon. On both occasions when I went to get the phone I turned it over and noticed the screen was stuck in the ringing mode, with the S2A screen and what ever name and number had called still displayed. I tried to slide the selector to answer or ignore the call and it was frozen up. So I tried a soft reset. No luck, got stuck on the opening Touch pro screen and that was it. Nothing else, dead in the water. I pulledthe battery for several minutes, pressed the power button to ensure it was discharged, replaced the battery and still no luck, stuck on the Touch pro screen. After several tried I decided to hard reset the phone and reconfigure it to my liking and then wham, it happened the second time.

I searched for threads dealing with the S2A freezing and disabled it using total commander as some one suggest on a related post. I am hoping this will solve the issue. Does anyone have any good ideas why this may be happening and any other workarounds or reg edits. I did search and came up with the previous solution, just wondering if htere is anything else to consider as I am not a huge fan of the stock dialer. But since it is my only phone and means of communication, I need it to work, not look pretty.

I will give you the list of stuff I have installed on the phone as it was when the freezes occured.

After flashing - two hard resets
Installed:
live search
Advanced config
appstar atcontacts
Cfacebook
Clauncher
morts mortscript
showaco chrome editor
showaco titanium weather
tsowen taskbar
tsowen rA cab
microsoft weather widget

Thats everything I loaded or is showing in the programs in storage memory box.

Thanks in advace
Gary
you try going back to the old lock screen, go to settings/lock and change to classic, that will disable s2u2 and maybe that will help ya.
Old 07-14-2009, 01:23 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolioDisgracias View Post
I thought this would be the place to ask about a Touch Pro ROM. Why you gotta be such a hater.

Anyway, I found the ROM:
http://www.everythingdiamond.info/vi...c.php?f=4&t=67
According to mightyrom.com the Indagroove collaboration will only be for the Touch Diamond.

There are no plans for making this available for the Touch Pro.
Old 07-14-2009, 01:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Delwayne15 is a n00b

JUst cokked for the first time from a stock rom, Usaing Mighty ROM 6 (Lovin it) but need weather updates can someone help
Old 07-14-2009, 01:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO

cheapgal is just getting started

Sorry. I need additional help, I'm not sure if these are the right files to be download.

Sprint:
OS for returning to stock: (Must still be unlocked aka hardSPL as with all dumped roms)
ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Raphael/Users/ImC...RUU_dumped.rar

and

Raphael_CDMA_Relocker.zip

Do, I download the first file and then the relocker ?

TIA

Old 07-14-2009, 01:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

What are you trying to do? You trying to flash the stock rom and relock before you take it in for repairs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapgal View Post
Sorry. I need additional help, I'm not sure if these are the right files to be download.

Sprint:
OS for returning to stock: (Must still be unlocked aka hardSPL as with all dumped roms)
ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Raphael/Users/ImC...RUU_dumped.rar

and

Raphael_CDMA_Relocker.zip

Do, I download the first file and then the relocker ?

TIA

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 07-14-2009, 01:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO

cheapgal is just getting started

YES!

I don't want them to see me messing around with the phone, might void the manufacture warranty. I didn't buy their insurance. I had the phone within a year.

Keyboard fail
Old 07-14-2009, 01:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapgal View Post
YES!

I don't want them to see me messing around with the phone, might void the manufacture warranty. I didn't buy their insurance. I had the phone within a year.

Keyboard fail
yes, just flash the custom stock rom. it's in the stickies in case the .rar version you had isn't the stock.

then relock...you are good.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-14-2009, 01:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Tipharet is keeping up the good workTipharet is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Tipharet

So guys with the recent new radios, which have been found to work the best overall. I go back and forth between 1.11 and 1.04 telus.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development