PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2009, 12:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

hamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [April 25th, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlokitz View Post
another thing i noticed in 6.5:

in rss hub, the finger swiping works fine when viewing channels and channel topics. But when viewing a topics content, instead of finger swiping up and down to view the article, it selects the text.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks,
Troy

BTW, First post here. Been a lurker for a LONG time and must say, I'm quite impressed with this community!

Thanks everyone!
I have this happening to me inside of Text Messages and Emails.

I can scroll through text messages and emails in preview mode, but once I open one up, attempting to scroll through a text or email results in text being highlighted instead.

It was driving me crazy trying to troubleshoot it -- trying to figure out what app could have been causing this, but alas it seems that I am not the only one.

Any fixes coming up for this scrolling (or the lack thereof) issue Mike?

Oh, and yeah, I was also getting the corrupt text in text messages...thought MyPhone Beta was causing that, so I installed it, but the problem still persists.
Glad to see you're working on that Mike.

Last edited by hamidxa; 04-27-2009 at 12:49 AM.
Old 04-27-2009, 12:58 AM
N00b

kenestra1 is a n00b

OK, Now I am in a panic. I have a Sprint HTC TP and I have been running MR5 for days now and even the new update. But I was wondering why I didnt get any phone calls all day and just for the heck of it I was installing some .cabs earlier,Sprint TV,Telnav,TSowen Icons and I decided to dial my number using my newly installed Windows Messenger Phone Service and I waited for my phone to ring when I heard over my PC speakers that it went right to my answering service at least the 3 times I tried it. I have been searching everywhere to find out what was going on. Cant find anything! Any help here would be greatly appreciated.
Old 04-27-2009, 01:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

hamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenestra1 View Post
OK, Now I am in a panic. I have a Sprint HTC TP and I have been running MR5 for days now and even the new update. But I was wondering why I didnt get any phone calls all day and just for the heck of it I was installing some .cabs earlier,Sprint TV,Telnav,TSowen Icons and I decided to dial my number using my newly installed Windows Messenger Phone Service and I waited for my phone to ring when I heard over my PC speakers that it went right to my answering service at least the 3 times I tried it. I have been searching everywhere to find out what was going on. Cant find anything! Any help here would be greatly appreciated.
The original MR5 had corrupt ringtone/alarms/sounds issues.
There were some potential workarounds that were met with varying degrees of success, but Mike fixed the ringtone/ringer issues in his second MR5 release.

Im assuming you are still on the first MR5 release.
Try updating to the second one.
Old 04-27-2009, 01:14 AM
N00b

kenestra1 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamidxa View Post
The original MR5 had corrupt ringtone/alarms/sounds issues.
There were some potential workarounds that were met with varying degrees of success, but Mike fixed the ringtone/ringer issues in his second MR5 release.

Im assuming you are still on the first MR5 release.
Try updating to the second one.
This is the updated release. I have to get this thing fixed if it takes me all night! When I go into to the Notification/ Ringtone options menu and listen to the ringtone I have chosen, they sound just fine both for my phone notification and for my email notification. Is there a setting somewhere that checks "Voicemail" only box or something?
Old 04-27-2009, 01:26 AM
N00b

kenestra1 is a n00b

OK, I did try another call using my Windows Messenger Caller but my phone only vibrates and doesnt play the ringtone that I have chosen. Any ideas?

Edit: OK did some Soft-resets and now it does work. Sorry for the panic.

Last edited by kenestra1; 04-27-2009 at 01:35 AM.
Old 04-27-2009, 01:56 AM
N00b

kenestra1 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
hehe thats because you have to go into Googlemap settings, scroll down and click "Use GPS"
Hey, This worked for me too! Right down to my street and house.
Old 04-27-2009, 02:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro and diamond

har226 is becoming a great contributor

Hello guys I am running mighty rom 5 on my new touch pro and i like it alot but when i use the dialer or get a phone call the background is white and the text color is white so i can't see who is calling me I have seached to see if anybody has had the same prob but i cant find a fix. Can anybody help me with this???
Old 04-27-2009, 02:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Prizo!

Alex42590 is becoming a great contributor

can somebody dummie down how to use sashimi, it seems really complicated, i wanna upgrade to the 2nd version of 6.5 but its a pain in the a** to have to reinstall everything so i heard of this program but seems complicated so i turn to mighty and ricos geeks

i just want the program to install all my cabs
Old 04-27-2009, 03:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

pantherdaddy27 is just getting started

ok i have rom my tp to 5.1 from 4.16
i have to ask has anyone had any problems with the 5.1 like the screen frezzing up for a couple of secs like when you goto text, the battery life is not as good as the 4.16
i wish mike couold use the 4.16 and put the 6.5 on it. that would be the best rom out here ever. you would have the battery life and the awsome speed with 6.5.
Old 04-27-2009, 03:13 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by har226 View Post
Hello guys I am running mighty rom 5 on my new touch pro and i like it alot but when i use the dialer or get a phone call the background is white and the text color is white so i can't see who is calling me I have seached to see if anybody has had the same prob but i cant find a fix. Can anybody help me with this???
Haven't heard of this problem. Did you do a hard reset using the Clear Storage program? Do you have anything auto installing using UC?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development